90

Gu Ziyu actually felt sorry for her brother.

Her brother was only a few years older than her, but he shouldered a hundred times more responsibilities than her.

Needless to say, the family's debts. After his parents passed away, he became both a father and a mother. He was still unable to go to school like his normal peers. Instead, he had to come into contact with society prematurely, and he chose a place with deep water like the entertainment industry.

In addition, he even went to BL Group to be a guinea pig...

Gu Ziyu originally liked Yu Feng. She could see that her brother also liked Yu Feng very much, and Yu Feng loved his brother even more.

She thought that Yu Feng would not let her brother go through such a terrible pregnancy process - how could it be so easy to give birth to a child against the odds?

Although she has slowly accepted the fact that her brother is with Yu Feng, she still doesn't want to see her brother end up in this situation.

She was angry with herself, her brother, and even more angry with Yu Feng.

Fortunately, she thought Yu Feng was a reliable person before, but she didn't expect...

The more Gu Ziyu thought about it, the more she couldn't help it, and the more tears she shed.

Gu Ziang could more or less guess what she was thinking. He sighed slightly, turned to his side, and rubbed her hair: "Are you crying with joy?"

Gu Ziyu avoided his hand, wiped his tears randomly, and said nothing. .

"Oh, this little girl is really angry." Gu Ziang comforted her, "Don't be afraid, don't worry, big brother is fine, your brother Yu Feng hired a doctor with a high salary to be on call to take care of me around the clock, and this little guy It's a bit unexpected, so I can't help it."

After Gu Ziyu cried for a while, she felt a little better. She also knew that there was nothing she could do. After hearing her brother's explanation, she wiped her tears and asked, "It's really...it doesn't matter. " It

doesn't matter." Gu Ziang pinched her cheek, "You didn't notice that I was fattened by your brother Yu Feng?"

"..." Gu Ziyu glanced at him, "You didn't notice.

" Take a look again."

"..."

Gu Ziang coaxed Gu Ziyu and didn't change his plan. He still took her to the amusement park with Yu Feng, but Gu Ziang couldn't play, so he sent Yu Feng out to accompany his sister.

Gu Ziyu didn't want him to accompany her, so she quickly met a few peers and formed a team on her own to play in the amusement park.

Yu Feng accompanied Gu Ziang, and the two of them looked up at the roller coaster. Even so, they couldn't actually see where Gu Ziyu was.

"You brother and sister have such a good relationship. She cares about you very much."

"Yes, you have to be better to me to make her feel at ease." Gu Ziang took the opportunity to tease.

Yu Feng solemnly nodded: "I will treat you well."

While Gu Ziang was raising his baby, the escape room variety show started to air, one episode a week, with trailers and endings, and more than three months went by in a flash.

He didn't have any special works before. In the eyes of the audience, he is a new face in this variety show, and a new face with great looks. In addition, he is very natural, non-acting, and smart in variety shows. He was actually involved in complicated mechanisms, and he could also comment on them and give guidance on how to set them up so that they would be more difficult to solve. The formation mechanism skills he learned from Xuanyuan Che in the last world were not in vain - he attracted a lot of fans.