148

Yu Feng repeated in surprise: "Fake marriage?!"

Gu Ziang kept staring at the change in his expression. Seeing him say this, he concluded: "It seems that you don't know about this matter. You have never investigated it. It's so straightforward. I was sentenced."

Yu Feng subconsciously apologized: "It does

n't matter. You don't have to apologize," Gu Ziang continued, "I'm telling you now, she and I are in a fake marriage. Chu Yan told me. As for whether it is true or not, you can check it yourself."

"I believe you," Yu Feng blurted out.

Gu Ziang sighed helplessly.

This unreasonable belief would be great if it was the same belief that they had when they first met again.

Then, there will be no more illegal imprisonment, no punishment in the virtual world, etc.

Unfortunately, there is no if.

Yu Feng also understood that it was too late for this trust.

He looked at Gu Ziang's image greedily, treating this time as the last contact between the two of them, feeling reluctant and desperate.

At this point, he no longer knows how to ask for forgiveness or how to pursue his lover again.

He doesn't deserve it.

"I didn't take good care of her, and there was something wrong with me." Gu Ziang suddenly said, "You two have a deep love for each other. I can understand your desire to avenge her."

Yu Feng's eyes turned red. He looked at Gu Ziang and murmured: "No. , Actually... what I couldn't accept at the time was that you were with her..."

rather than my sister's departure.

It was an accident after all.

Gu Ziang was stunned.

Is this still an emotional script about falling in love and killing each other?

Yu Feng restrained his emotions, fearing that his expression and words would burden Gu Ziang.

He was still too restless.

Gu Ziang has the final say on what will happen to them in the future.

But he still couldn't hold back his selfishness.

Yu Feng thought, he was indeed crazy, sick, and a demon.

"How...are you feeling well?" Yu Feng asked.

"It's okay." Gu Ziang replied, and they were silent for a while, but neither of them cut off the contact. Gu Ziang asked again, "You haven't slept all this time?"

He just answered it instantly.

"...Can't sleep." Yu Feng said truthfully.

Just be selfish, why would he give up if there was a possibility of reconciliation?

"Do you still have a headache?"

"...Hmm."

"You didn't explain clearly before why you have a headache. What's going on with my memory..." Gu Ziang asked.

Yu Feng's words are ambiguous in this paragraph.

"I have set up many virtual worlds, and you have experienced a lot of pain in these virtual worlds... I couldn't bear to let you continue to the next virtual world, so I forcibly cut off the main system program, and it was backfired by the strong radio wave magnetic field, so I fell You have a headache." Yu Feng explained in detail, "You have a lot of information from the virtual world exploding in your brain. You can't bear it and are on the verge of collapse, so I don't want you to suffer, so I asked Lee to delete your memory."