93

Gu Ziang's last two months of pregnancy were very... rich.

As the investigator said, the country did later set up a team specializing in male pregnancy. The team included doctors, biologists, geneticists and other elites in related fields.

As Gu Ziang's attending physician, Manny regained his freedom after being questioned and the investigation was completed, and moved into Yu Feng's house.

In addition to the daily routine physical examination of Gu Ziang, Manny also participates in the work of the research team. She is the keynote speaker on the research and development of this technology and is the core authority.

"So far, the specific number of days of his pregnancy should be 196 days and 28 weeks, but from the appearance, the pregnant belly is very big, like a pregnant woman who is about to give birth, or the belly is so big because she is pregnant with twins." Someone asked, " Is this a common situation among transformers?"

"Yes, this is something we need to pay attention to," Manny explained, "Because the organ with similar functions to the uterus is a new addition to the body of the transformer, and the male abdominal cavity. The structure of the abdominal cavity is different from that of the female abdominal cavity, so after a male is pregnant, the belly will be much larger than that of an ordinary pregnant woman, even if there is only one fetus. Therefore, in this case, the pregnant woman must always pay attention to controlling the diet and try to ensure that the fetus is adequately nourished. Not too much, otherwise the pregnant woman may not be able to bear the pain and hardship of abdominal distension in the later stages of pregnancy."

"In addition, we need to increase our activity."

Gu Ziang's diet and exercise have been well controlled. Even though he was strict, his belly still looked big, and there was nothing that could be done about it. The only thing left was for the pregnant husband to try his best to overcome it.

Gu Ziang's tolerance is quite strong. Now that he is 28 weeks pregnant, he has never cried out in pain due to abdominal distension caused by the growth of the fetus.

However, there are still several difficulties in the days to come.

The research team does not come every day. During normal times, they will observe the daily life of pregnant women through recorded videos.

For those daily routines, without invading privacy, dedicated people will edit some appropriate clips and put them on the scientific research channel.

They would only come together at some special times, for example, when Manny concentrated on checking Gu Ziang's body, or when Gu Ziang was in some condition - as Manny said, when Gu Ziang was almost eight months pregnant, he Abdominal pain and vomiting occurred.

"Zi Ang, how are you? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" Yu Feng has become accustomed to cameras and other situations at home, and he no longer cares about it. He only cares about Gu Zi Ang's body.

In the past two days, Gu Ziang began to be unable to eat, and after taking a few mouthfuls, he vomited.

And I couldn't sleep well at night. I was tossing and turning in any position that was uncomfortable.

"Well..." Gu Ziang didn't stand up in front of Yu Feng. He frowned and held his stomach and vomited for a long time by the sink. His stomach felt uncomfortable and his stomach hurt. Just as he straightened up and wanted to go out, he bent over and retched again.

"I didn't eat anything today. I vomited everything out." Yu Feng patted his back worriedly, "Are you hungry?" Gu Ziang

shook his head and took the water glass handed over by Yu Feng to rinse his mouth. He didn't eat much. I haven't been able to spit out anything for a long time, I just keep regurgitating acidic water.