117

"It, it also said... I owed you before... so I was told to be nicer to you." Yu Feng continued.

Gu Ziang saw that although his face was flushed because of "ashaming", he still refused to hide his sincere expression. His heart turned into a pool of spring water, so soft that he really wanted to hold him in his arms and rub him.

Like rubbing a well-behaved cat.

In fact, Gu Ziang did the same. He pulled Yu Feng over, hugged him tightly, and rubbed his hair: "Fool."

"Don't be angry with me." Yu Feng said, "Although it's not that big of a deal. It's love at first sight, but I have a crush on you as soon as we meet. Do you believe me?"

"Of course I believe you. You are willing to risk your life to snatch me from He Lanting, which shows that you have a crush on me.

"But... because of the system... I, I still cheated." "

Idiot, if you don't talk about the system, I can't pry into your mind." Gu Ziang held his face and said seriously. He said, "Since you are willing to tell me all your secrets, it means you really love me."

"Are you really not angry?"

"Not angry." Gu Ziang smiled, "It's not too late to be happy!"

"Why are you so so ? Okay..." Yu Feng frowned, "You asked me before if I have the ability to predict the future, but I don't. I think you are the one who has the ability to predict the future, right?"

"You can say that." Gu Ziang smiled, "My sixth sense is still very strong."

"By the way, what I really want to say is not this." Yu Feng's face was held by Gu Ziang, and he shrank back a little uncomfortably. , Gu Ziang leaned over and kissed him before letting go of him, "What's that? How many little secrets do you have? My leading actor?"

Yu Feng blinked, coughed lightly, and said with wandering eyes: " You... what you said about 'pregnancy'... is very likely to come true."

"Oh?" Gu Ziang was afraid that Yu Feng's confession would not be responded to, so he pretended to be surprised, "How could this be the case? "Tell you?"

"Well..." Yu Feng told Gu Ziang about the system, "But don't be afraid, I will always be by your side, and I will take good care of you this time.

" He was really surprised: "You mean, there is already a spiritual creature in my belly now? More than three months?"

"...Yes." Yu Feng nodded.

"Huh..." Gu Ziang breathed a long sigh of relief and touched his stomach, "Let me just say, I always felt weird in my stomach before, as if there was something. It turned out that it was not a crystal core, but a spiritual object."

It seemed that he Maybe one of my previous guesses was right.

"Well, it should be the key to converting energy."

"I see." Gu Ziang calmed down a lot. There had been pregnancy in the first three worlds, but if it hadn't been in this world, he would have been worried for a while.

Being able to make him show pregnancy symptoms in the form of "spiritual objects" shows that Yu Feng in the original world has also tried his best to correct the program...

perhaps it is a problem with the program settings, and it is impossible to remove all the pregnancy settings at once.

But this is already a big improvement.

Moreover... binding the system to Yu Feng in this world seems to have another meaning.

Xiao Yufeng said that the system taught him science—he had owed him before—which was indeed true.