105

The more Gu Ziang thought about it, the more he felt that his inference was correct.

The system refused to appear, but Yu Feng had no special reason, but he still persisted in coming to him over and over again. If it wasn't because of the system's instructions, what else could it be?

Could it be that the senior Yu Feng in the original world figured it out and then changed the instructions to let the system guide Yu Feng in the new world?

After all... when he was in the last world, he and Yu Feng had doubts about each other, and they both had strange dreams. Both of them had a more or less understanding of the truth of the matter.

Senior Yu Feng should want his own incarnation to slowly understand the truth, right?

Otherwise, why not let yourself return to the original world?

What else does he want to prove?

Gu Ziang started to explore deeply through his own ideas.

What if, in the first world, Yu Feng hated him and was suspicious of him - hating him for hurting his twin sisters, suspecting him of cheating, and having an affair, and sent someone who "faked pregnancy" and "actually wanted to cheat money" Woman - So, in the first world, the interstellar age, he was indeed accused of cheating, and he became "pregnant" and almost died in a car accident.

But Yu Feng should have a little love for him. After all, he wrote a love letter to Yu Feng back then, and Yu Feng also responded to him. But then...

what happened next?

Gu Ziang frowned. He only remembered that later he got the news that senior Yu Feng passed away...

And in the second world, Yu Feng was expecting and testing him - expecting him to love him, testing him when he was at the end of his rope. Do you still love him or not? Can you persist and continue to love him? Because in the second world, the era of Dayin, I was set to be the hostage of a small country, deeply in love with Emperor Yu Feng of Dayin, no matter how my father intimidated me. Despite the temptation, he stood on Yu Feng's side in the end.

Probably, in the interstellar era, his performance gave Senior Yu Feng a little confidence. He gradually became convinced and expected that he loved him. Therefore, in the second world, he set up his character more. Expectation and temptation.

Expecting yourself to love him, testing yourself after experiencing the first world, can you still love him after deducing the truth?

Gu Ziang's thoughts suddenly became clear, and he slowly began to think about the third world.

In this third world, Yu Feng accepted and loved him—accepting him as a partner as a "birthday gift" and loving him for his difficult background.

At this point, Gu Ziang couldn't figure it out anymore.

If Yu Feng can change the settings of each world according to his mood, then why doesn't he change his settings to be better in the third world?

However, Gu Ziang thought about it again and found another reason to convince himself - Yu Feng might not be able to stop in the third world? Or are you still testing yourself?

Therefore, in the third world, what Gu Ziang can feel is that Yu Feng's love for him is deeper, more complicated and uneasy than in the first two worlds.

In this apocalyptic world, Yu Feng's attitude towards him has changed to one of pursuing him and unconditional tolerance - Yu Feng is much more proactive than in the previous worlds, and even if he may be pregnant, the child he is carrying is not Yu Feng's child. , he still chose to accept and tolerate.