151

Verify love?

Mo Zixi was shocked when he heard this: "You're not still thinking about him, are you? He's been so excessive to you..."

"You don't have to worry about my affairs," Gu Ziang said.

"How could I ignore it! Look what you have become?" Mo Zixi said angrily.

"This is a matter between me and him. I will resolve it myself." Gu Ziang's tone softened a little, but his attitude was firm. He turned his head and looked at Mo Zixi seriously, "Zixi, I know you are my friend and care. It's for my own good, but you are not me after all. You don't know what I am thinking."

Mo Zixi hesitated. He opened his mouth several times, took it back several times, and finally said, "That's up to you . Well. You are such a grown man, I believe you know it well."

Gu Ziang relaxed and patted his arm again: "Thank you for understanding me."

Mo Zixi said with a sullen face, "But there is one thing. Don't let yourself get hurt again."

"Don't worry."

After returning to Gu's house, Lee also brought the necessary medical equipment and daily necessities.

Gu Ziang's mood had fluctuated greatly in the past two days and his stomach was uncomfortable, so he didn't try to be brave and went to bed to rest, and asked Lee to check him in detail.

This time there was medical equipment, and Gu Ziang could clearly see the condition of the fetus in his belly.

Lee's expression was also very gentle. He introduced the baby's situation to Gu Ziang: "The reason why your stomach was uncomfortable in the past two days was because of the abnormal fetal position. But I helped you get it right, but the baby is still very naughty. Before the head was officially put into the basin, There will be changes. Your emotional and physical conditions will affect him.

"I know that your mood has changed a lot in the past two days, but I suggest you adjust your mood so as not to affect him.

" After the color ultrasound, Gu Ziang wiped his abdomen clean, put down his clothes, and asked tentatively, "Lee, did you perform the surgery on me a year ago?"

"Yes." Lee turned off the instrument and said to him, "To be precise, , it was ten months ago. Less than a year ago. You were not even eight months pregnant."

"Is that so?" Gu Ziang asked again, "Was I unconscious or awake when you performed the surgery?"

"Why are you asking these questions all of a sudden?" Lee didn't answer. "You take good care of the baby. It's not too late to ask about other things after the baby is born."

"...That's fine." Gu Zi'ang agreed without getting into trouble.

After that, he really stopped trying to get information from Lee. Take good care of your baby.

She mostly stayed in bed, took moderate walks every day, and had food and drinks carefully prepared by Aunt Fang in compliance with the doctor's instructions.

Mo Zixi and Chu Yan often visited him to check on his physical condition, and reported to him some major events in the company one after another.

Gu Ziang no longer thinks about emotional matters and concentrates on raising his baby. He doesn't bother to occasionally come into contact with the company's affairs, and he is also very interested in the company's projects.

It’s quite enjoyable.

It was just a pain for Yu Feng.

Yu Feng originally had some expectations during the love letter incident. Gu Ziang's attitude towards him was kind, and it was obvious that he still had feelings for him. Otherwise, why would you let him hug you and give him your hand to kiss?