59

Gu Ziang and his party did not stay in Shenyi Valley for too long. A country cannot live without a king for a day, especially at a time of tense war.

Ten days later.

Xuanyuan Che's injury was almost healed. He took Gu Ziang, his two sons, Duan Yiming and other escorts to leave.

Mo Hanyun and Mo Hanfei returned to the Moshan tribe to implement the cooperation plan they had discussed with Xuanyuan Che.

Although Shen Xiuping agreed to help Xuanyuan Che, he was not arbitrary. Before going, he carefully explained to the medicine boy and others in the valley about the upcoming battlefield. He would take those who wanted to go with him, and those who didn't want to go. He won't force it, and will arrange their subsequent life.

Eighty percent of the people were willing to follow him to the Dayin battlefield and serve as strong backing for the Dayin soldiers.

Although the remaining 20% ​​will not go to the battlefield, they express their willingness to stay in the valley, take good care of the herb fields here, and send herbs there regularly.

With Shen Xiuping's help, Gu Ziang's pressure dropped drastically and he was able to have a good pregnancy.

The two of them had discussed a lot of medical knowledge when they were in the Red Flame Kingdom. Shen Xiuping felt that he still had more to say than he wanted to. Unfortunately, Gu Ziang only stayed there for a year and then left. This time they met again and discussed these matters. More and more convenient.

Shen Xiuping was able to make almost all of the things that Gu Ziang proposed that were related to modern medicine, and perfectly connected them with ancient medicine, which gave him a double gain.

The Moshan tribe and Dayin echoed each other and surrounded Ningguo, gradually shrinking the battle circle.

Xuanyuan Che's combat talent was once again perfectly displayed.

This time he had no worries. With his loved ones and precious sons by his side, Shen Xiuping's help, and the power of the Moshan clan, he was even more powerful.

Although Gu Ziang was forced to have an abortion by Xuanyuan Che, he would diagnose and treat wounded soldiers when he was free. He did not regard himself as a superior queen and pregnant husband who needed to be cared for.

Dayin won successive battles, the battle lines were stretched, Xuanyuan Che recovered more and more lost territory, and the officials in those places bowed their heads, and the people were more willing to be Dayin's people.

On the eve of Gu Ziang's delivery, Xuanyuan Che finally led his troops to take back Dayin's original capital, and Ning Lie, Ning Yang and other Ning soldiers fled in all directions.

Xuanyuan Che ordered people to tidy up the palace again, and took Gu Ziang and his two sons to move in five days later.

He and Gu Ziang still lived in the dormitory where they lived before, and Xuanyuan Kang and Ning Xiaoxi were both arranged to live in the East Palace.

Duan Yiming, Yang Zhiyi and Shen Xiuping were all invited to live in the palace.

By this time, they were no longer needed to charge into battle. The confidant generals they had trained before were all on their own, and the overall situation had been stabilized. It turned out that 70% of Dayin's territory had been recovered.

Because Gu Ziang's due date had arrived in the past few days, Xuanyuan Che did not go to the imperial palace to fight in person, but stayed by Gu Ziang's side, waiting for the arrival of the third child.