106

Gu Ziang asked Yu Feng if he had another kind of power. He actually wanted to test whether the system was bound to Yu Feng.

But it was not convenient for him to ask directly, so he would have to explain why he knew about it.

However, Yu Feng was a little hesitant just now, Gu Ziang thought, maybe, he is really bound to the system?

In Yu Feng's understanding, it is probably normal to regard the system as a type of superpower.

"What should we do next?" Gu Ziang asked.

It can be said that he has a blind eye in this world and knows nothing.

In the past, the system provided him with popular science, but now...he is just a blank slate!

A blank piece of paper that is even more blank than Yu Feng!

"I know a place." Yu Feng quickly answered, looking at him with a little expectancy, like a child asking for praise.

Gu Ziang couldn't control the impulse he had endured for a long time, and finally raised his hand, touched Yu Feng's head, and then rubbed his soft hair.

Yu Feng's hair is a little gray. I wonder if it is affected by the environment, or if he has dyed his hair before?

Yu Feng blinked, his long eyelashes flickering. Although he was a little shy, he was happy when Gu Ziang touched his hair, so his eyes were bright. Moreover, he kept staring at Gu Ziang, reluctant to let go. Look away.

"Has your hair been dyed?"

"...Yeah." Yu Feng nodded and explained honestly, "I used to be...a middle school student. I liked the protagonist in the animation. His hair was white, so... I also dyed it white. "

Is that so?

Gu Ziang couldn't help laughing, and rolled his fingers around the ends of Yu Feng's hair, commenting: "It's pretty. I like it."

Yu Feng replied: "You're also pretty."

Gu Ziang's smile deepened: "Really?"

Yu Feng solemnly said nod.

It made Gu Ziang want to find a mirror or go to the waterside to see how he looked in this world.

However, following the basic rules of the previous three worlds, his appearance should not change, only the hairstyle and age.

In this way, Gu Ziang gave up the idea of ​​​​seeing what he looked like.

"Let's go." Yu Feng put his arm around Gu Ziang's waist, removed the protection of the "little tree house", and jumped down from the tree.

The place he took Gu Ziang to was a bit far away, and it was exactly the opposite direction to the direction He Lanting's team had gone.

It was the former site of a botanical garden, with dense vegetation and occasionally wild beasts and other animals.

After the end of the world, all living things on the earth - regardless of plants and animals - have been affected. Some have mutated, some have been infected, and some have evolved.

Human beings, as higher animals, are most affected. The infected people become zombies, and the uninfected people gradually awaken to their superpowers, including superpowers with attributes of the five elements and atavistic superpowers.

People like Yu Feng, He Lanting, and Shen Mingyan awakened to the natural power of the five elements of heaven and earth; while Bi Fei awakened to ancestral powers. A simple and popular explanation is that Bi Fei's jumping ability is amazing and is a comprehensive The animal genes that have lost the ability to jump have already broken away from the heights that humans can achieve.