48

"The second prince has come all the way, do you have any advice?" Xuanyuan Che asked in a humble manner, neither humble nor arrogant.

It can be seen from this that Xuanyuan Che is actually a person who can take things and let them go, and he is also very self-aware. He can recognize his current situation and knows that he is the king of a subjugated country and the emperor in ruins. He is no longer the overlord of a country in the eyes of others, so he will not be too self-respecting or depreciate himself.

Mo Hanyun liked his attitude very much. After Xuanyuan Che asked, he smiled and waved his hands: "Your Majesty said something serious. I can't talk about advice. I just sincerely want to cooperate with Your Majesty."

"Oh?" Xuanyuan Che said. I bought him a cup of tea and pushed it to him, "I'd like to hear the details."

"I have always admired your Majesty's bravery and skill in battle. Back then, Your Majesty led his troops to sweep across all directions and dominate the world. How majestic was it? Although..." Mo Hanyun glanced at Gu Ziang, no. He didn't talk much about the collapse of Dayin's country, but mentioned it in one sentence, "Although you are temporarily suffering, I believe that with your Majesty's civility and military strategy, you will be able to regain your strength and return to the world! Since ancient times, it is easy to add icing on the cake, but it is difficult to provide charcoal in the snow. I think While there is still a chance, show your sincerity first."

After hearing Mo Hanyun's compliments, Xuanyuan Che's attitude remained the same, neither too excited nor too humble. He asked calmly: "I heard that the second prince's brother wants to cooperate with Ning Guo. If so, wouldn't you two brothers have differences of opinion?"

"To be honest, my brother's move is to attack the east and attack the west. The culture of you Central Plains people is really profound!" Mo Hanyun suddenly praised the Central Plains culture. We cooperate with Ningguo because they are generous. You know, due to our geographical location, we, the Moshan people, do not have much gold, silver, money, etc., and our accumulated grain and grass are limited. Most of the time, the grass of the year is enough to survive. There are very few horses left in those days."

Xuanyuan Che nodded: "That's true, however, the nomads also have advantages that the Central Plains people cannot match - they have strong soldiers and strong horses, so it is natural that the second prince is willing to cooperate with me. It’s a wish, but the second prince worked so hard to come. I’m afraid it’s not just a matter of cooperation, right?”

“I can’t hide anything from Your Majesty,” Mo Hanyun said with a hearty smile, “Since it’s cooperation, of course I hope to receive benefits. I have discussed with Brother Wang that if His Majesty regains Heshan one day, we, the Moshan Clan, want ten cities in the northern part of the Central Plains."

Xuanyuan Che narrowed his eyes slightly. He had already expected that the other party would be evil, but he did not expect it. They lions opened their mouths and dared to ask for ten cities.

Most of the cities in the north are cities with strong fortresses. They have a lot of people and a lot of people doing business. Ten cities may not seem like much at first, but in fact, they are of great value.

Next to him, Gu Ziang was also secretly frightened. In fact, according to his thinking, Xuanyuan Che could successfully restore the country without relying on others. Why should he accept such an unfair contract and be constrained everywhere?

Luo Yu was very nervous. He had recommended this second prince. To a certain extent, the second prince's attitude also reflected his attitude to a large extent. He didn't expect the second prince to have such a big appetite. While feeling uneasy, he also frowned and secretly winked at Mo Hanyun.