32

Three months later.

Shen Medical Valley.

It's early winter, and the medicinal herb fields in Shenyi Valley have been replaced with a new batch of medicinal herbs. They are not afraid of the severe cold and are growing lush and green, which is very gratifying.

Gu Ziang picked several herbs with ease and put them in a bamboo basket, and then walked towards the row of houses behind the herb field.

Two months ago, he left the inn with Shen Xiuping and came to Shen Medical Valley. Firstly, he wanted to recuperate his son's health. Secondly, he wanted to work hard to pay off his debts. Thirdly, Shen Xiuping insisted that his body also To condition.

With the help of Shen Xiuping that day, they managed to get through without attracting the attention of the searchers sent by Ning Lie, and hid safely.

When Gu Ziang was at the inn, he originally wanted to part ways with Shen Xiuping after his health improved, because he found that there was some money in the baggage Luo Yu gave him, but the three questions Shen Xiuping asked him made him change his mind.

"I see that you are in trouble. How can you avoid those troubles when you are alone with a child who has just been born?"

"Both the child and you need to take good care of your health. I am not boasting. It will be difficult for you to find someone like you again." I am a doctor with great medical skills."

"You are a brother who can't lift your shoulders or lift your arms. Although you have a lot of money now, what about the future? You have to spend money on food and clothing. Are you sure you can take care of yourself? Children?"

Gu Ziang asked himself whether he could support himself and his children, but he was not good at taking care of his body. In addition, this little guy was born with deficiencies and should get sick easily. He thought about it and decided to sit on the lap of the famous doctor Shen Xiuping first.

When he arrived in this world, it was such a turbulent time. The system said that the program jumped directly to five years, taking the time when he was supposed to leave this world as the beginning of the story. Then, according to his analysis, he should be able to The child cannot leave this world.

Unless the tasks given by the system are completed.

However, the original task of 'giving birth to a child for the bound lover' seems to be only a small part of the task in this world. Even if he completes it, he cannot leave because the system has other tasks for him.

But what is the new mission? The system has not been released yet, so he had to make his own plans first.

As Shen Xiuping said, he has a special status in this world. He is a brother. The characteristics of a brother are obvious to others at a glance, so it is easy to attract attention when he shows off outside. But if he wants to support himself and his children, he must find someone. Make a living, otherwise you will soon have nothing to lose.

Now that Shen Xiuping had arranged a way out for him, at least he wouldn't have to worry about it for the next three months. After much thought, he decided to shamelessly follow Shen Xiuping. Let’s go back to his Shen Medical Valley together.

In a flash, two months passed.

Gu Ziang discovered that the original person's memory was amazing. He had not been idle during the past two months. At first, because he had just given birth and was still weak, Shen Xiuping did not let him do any heavy work and only gave him a few medical books. , a few medicine lists, and asked him to kill time and identify the herbs, so that he could help take care of the herbs next spring.