108

After Gu Ziang and Yu Feng had eaten and drank, they did not return to the pavilion immediately. Instead, they cleaned up the mess together and chatted by the way.

Gu Ziang took the opportunity to ask about Yu Feng's family situation - anyway, he and Yu Feng met halfway this time and were not childhood sweethearts, so there was no need to worry about Yu Feng's random thoughts.

"Yu Feng, have you always been alone?"

"Yes."

"Where are your family?" Although Gu Ziang made up his mind to ask, he was still a little cautious when it came to family members.

Sure enough, Yu Feng's face darkened, and after a long while he said: "There is no family anymore."

Gu Ziang was very surprised, but he reacted quickly, put down the things in his hands, and went straight forward to give Yu Feng a hug: "I'm sorry, I It's not intentional."

Yu Feng didn't say anything pretentious like "It's okay" or "I'm fine" this time. He buried his head in Gu Ziang's shoulder in silence and closed his eyes.

Gu Ziang patted his back to comfort him. At the same time, he also understood Yu Feng's fragility.

——He is only seventeen years old after all.

Due to the sudden change in his personality, he didn't have a single partner around him. He finally met himself and was let go.

From then on, I lived alone in this chaotic apocalypse.

If he hadn't awakened his powers, he probably wouldn't be alive now.

And even if he awakens his powers, the difficulties and dangers involved cannot be explained clearly in a sentence or two.

He has no family...no wonder he has such a personality.

Second grade, rebellious, stubborn...

"It doesn't matter, you still have me." Gu Ziang said, "I will be your family from now on, okay?"

After Yu Feng calmed down, he quickly returned to his usual innocent and arrogant appearance. , he replied: "I will also be your family."

Gu Ziang felt complicated when he heard what he said. It seems that Yu Feng knows more about himself. From this sentence alone, he can guess that he should have no family in this world...

Well, the living environment in the last days is worrying, and having family members would be even more distracting. It would be better to have no family from the beginning. It seems that Senior Yu Feng is getting more and more comfortable in "setting the initial character state".

Both of them are alone and just happen to be each other's only one. Support each other, encourage each other, and rely on each other.

As for his childhood sweetheart He Lanting... Gu Ziang thought, it was senior Yu Feng who designed it to cater to him, and it had nothing to do with him.

He won’t take the blame, not at all!

After comforting Yu Feng, Gu Ziang didn't want to continue clearing the dishes. He pulled Yu Feng towards the room and suddenly stopped: "What is that? It's glowing..."

"Huh? Where is it?" Yu Feng retreated. Coming back, looking from Gu Ziang's perspective, there was indeed something glowing in the pile of feathers and internal organs of the pheasant that was being processed, and it was purple.

"It's the crystal core." Yu Feng said with great certainty.

Gu Ziang: "..."

- How do you know? ! You do have a system, right? !