98

"I'm afraid not."

The system's answer was actually not beyond Gu Ziang's expectation.

How could Yu Feng in the original world share information with the avatars in these data worlds?

He did all these troublesome things to him just for revenge - how could he get revenge after sharing information?

It can be thought of what Yu Feng said to himself after having a nightmare a while ago.

In fact, he was also asking for confirmation - "Does this world really exist?"

He was also asking himself - "You won't leave me, will you?"

Why did Yu Feng ask such a question? What are the images in his nightmare?

Could it be that... what he dreamed about... was actually the truth? !

If this is the case, then what on earth did Yu Feng want to do?

The progress bar of this world seems to be halfway through. What else is he dissatisfied with?

Why did the world suddenly start to slowly seep in some true and false information to the two of them?

Gu Ziang couldn't figure it out, and the system had no more information to provide, so it remained silent for a long time.

He stared at Yu Feng and Yu Mu Xin in a daze, feeling as if time was split in two in front of him. One half was his hazy first half of life, and the other half was the strange and inexplicable world he had experienced...

" Dad, hug..." Yu Muxin refused to stay peacefully in Yu Feng's arms, leaning forward and opening her little hands to let Gu Ziang hug him.

Gu Ziang came to his senses completely, reached out and hugged the little guy, and then kissed his little face.

Yu Muxin hugged his neck and rubbed her little face against Gu Ziang's face affectionately, drooling all over his face.

"Daddy..." The babyish voice was enough to melt away all the uneasiness.

"Good boy, daddy loves you~" Gu Ziang lowered his eyes, hiding all his thoughts, and smiled with relief.

Forget it, just pretend that nothing happened.

He is already in the game, and the person holding the chess piece is Yu Feng from the original world. He can only obey the opponent's moves and cannot change them.

Otherwise...otherwise he might have to go through these worlds that almost collapsed him from the interstellar era...

He finally got to where he is now, and he doesn't want to suffer the same pain as before.

Although Gu Ziang returned to normal, his changes were still noticed by Yu Feng.

Gu Ziang gradually increased the time he spent working on the crew. In the past, he would try to compress the shooting work before nine o'clock in the evening and come back before his son went to bed. But now, he occasionally comes back after ten or eleven. Sometimes, they even agree to go to other places for filming, or accept endorsements and advertisements, etc., and then live outside for three days and five days before coming back.

Although Gu Ziang gradually increased all of the above without much intention, for Yu Feng, these changes were enough to make him feel uneasy.

Yu Feng has been very uneasy for a while. He just had nightmares. Zi Ang actually started to have nightmares too, and it was obvious that he looked at him very strangely after the nightmare...

Although he tried hard to hide it, Yu Feng had been with him for so long, how could he not notice it?

Yu Feng didn't know what to do. He had never been so helpless and bewildered as he was now.

He and Gu Ziang clearly loved each other, and they had the fruit of their love - baby Yu Muxin - but why did fate still play tricks on them?

Two months later.

Gu Ziyu, who came to the house as a guest, also discovered the strangeness between the two people.

——Although both of them carefully maintained the superficial harmony.

As Gu Ziang was sending her back to school, Gu Ziyu secretly asked, "Brother, what happened between you and Brother Yufeng? Did you quarrel?"

"No, why do you ask?" Gu Ziang was not prepared to say anything more to his sister.

But Gu Ziyu curled his lips and said, "Stop lying to me. I've already seen it. There's something wrong with you two!"

"..."

Gu Ziang didn't speak, but Gu Ziyu wasn't discouraged and continued, "Can't you tell me too? Are you under too much pressure from work recently? "

"No."

"Did he... fall in love with someone else?" Gu Ziyu's mind turned serious when she thought of this. I'm so sorry for you, I won't let him go!"

Her brother went through so much pain and finally found a lover. If this lover can only treat him well for a year and a half, then she will return to her little sister's nature. , she won’t go to school, but she also wants to avenge her brother!

Seeing how excited she was, Gu Ziang hurriedly explained: "No, where did you think you were going?" He sighed helplessly. He couldn't prevaricate the little girl about this matter, so he had better talk about what he could.

"I'm just too busy with work recently and have less time to spend with him, which makes him a little unhappy. But he doesn't dare to force me to reduce my workload - after all, I was idle at home for so long after I had a heart, and he was also worried that if I "I'm not happy after working less." Gu Ziang said deliberately, "This is a little fun between us as a couple. You're still young and don't understand. Don't worry, it'll be fine. When I finish filming this drama, you can spend more time at home." It won't be better if you stay with them."

"Really?"

"Of course it's true," Gu Ziang smiled at his sister, "When did I lie to you?"

"Okay, I'll believe you once."

After arriving at the school. Yu got out of the car and came around to give Gu Ziang a hug: "Brother, don't suppress yourself. Lose your temper if you want to, work if you want to work, and rest if you want to rest. Although we are not as rich as the Yu family, he is also Don't try to make you angry. I will always be on your side."

"Well, I didn't hurt you in vain." Gu Ziang patted her on the back and walked her to the door of the dormitory, saying some words before waving away.

On the way back, Gu Ziang reflected on his behavior in the past two months and felt that it was a bit too much.

He clearly said that everything should take its course, but just because of a nightmare and an unfounded guess, he "sentenced" Yu Feng, whom he loved deeply in this world.

It is absolutely correct to describe his behavior as "unreasonable" and "indiscriminate".

This is so unfair to Yu Feng in this world.

He will live in this world for several more decades. Will he spend the rest of his life in the arms of Yu Feng?

The system has been silent for the past two months. I don't know if the host of the original world, Yu Feng, doesn't want to disturb them anymore, or if the nightmare is just an accident. In short, the system has also become silent - just like the relationship between him and Xuanyuan Che during the Dayin era. It's the same as after the relationship stabilized, and there was silence.

Gu Ziang also discovered that the system's instructions would only give him science information or give him task instructions when he arrived in a new world. Once he completes the task and the host has no new tasks, the system will disappear. He can completely regard the world he is in as a normal world.

Perhaps, this world is the last one he will experience?

As long as he obediently and peacefully accompany Yu Feng through this world, can he return to the original world?

Thinking of this possibility, Gu Ziang's heart was filled with hope.