20

Gu Ziang stood beside Yu Feng, holding his waist, looking at the things he had picked up so far and the surrounding environment, and began to worry about the arrangements for the night.

It would be best for them to leave this grassland, but it was not suitable for Yu Feng to move now, so Gu Ziang hesitated for a moment and decided to rest in place for one night and decide when to leave this place tomorrow based on Yu Feng's injury.

Since you want to rest in place, you must build a resting place.

This is grassland, which is very open. If there is no effective place to protect yourself from wind and rain, you will feel particularly insecure.

Fortunately, there are a lot of mecha wrecks, so you can make do with just one night of picking and choosing. Gu Ziang explained to Belloc the types of mecha wreckage fragments he needed, then sat down to rest and let Belloc collect these things.

Two hours later, before the sun completely set, Gu Ziang directed Belloc to set up a 'steel tent' composed of nondescript mecha remains.

Gu Ziang and Bei Luoqi worked together to carry Yu Feng in and settle him down, and then changed his medicine. The muscle regeneration coagulant worked well. Yu Feng's wound no longer oozed blood, and his fever also subsided.

Gu Ziang breathed a sigh of relief, spread out the remaining mattress in the three-piece bedding set, and lay down first.

I've had a busy day today and I'm really tired. He wanted to wait a while before eating dinner.

Belloc took it upon himself to recharge the battery—among the things he harvested today, there happened to be a device that could charge the small robot. Although the outside of the device is slightly damaged, the core is still intact and does not affect charging.

After charging, Beilock upgraded his medical system and re-selected his charging mode-solar charging mode.

He used the home charging mode before and basically didn't need solar charging. After all, solar charging still has certain limitations. If it's cloudy or raining, there's no way to charge without the sun.

Fortunately, the sun can be seen from this place. Planet Lane actually has independent stars. However, I don't know when the custom was passed down. Almost all stars similar to the sun are called "sun", which continues the naming from the ancient earth. method, at most there will be a number after it, such as 'Sun No. 123'.

In addition to this custom, the energy produced by stars that are not called the sun is also collectively referred to as 'solar energy'.

Gu Ziang originally just wanted to lie down for a while, but accidentally fell asleep.

When he woke up again, he was awakened by the fuss of the fetus in his belly.

Gu Ziang then felt very hungry and reluctantly sat up, wanting to eat something.

Belloc was wandering around in high spirits. On the one hand, he was vigilant and on the other hand, he was studying the things they had picked up. Seeing Gu Ziang wake up, he brought Gu Ziang food and drink without any instructions.

Compressed biscuits again.

Gu Ziang didn't have much appetite, but there was nothing else in the place, and he was very hungry now, so he had to pretend that he was eating delicacies.

"Young Master, I have treated His Highness's wound again. He should wake up in three to five days. You don't have to worry too much," Belloc said.

Gu Ziang smiled and patted Bei Luoqi on the head: "Thank you. It seems that the medical system is much easier to use after you upgraded it."

"Master, do you want another bottle of anti-fetal medicine?" Bei Luoqi took out the last two bottles. Anti-fetal medicine, he asked worriedly, "I only have two bottles. I should have known to bring more."

But things happened suddenly that day, and they were lucky to escape from the prince's mansion.

Gu Ziang shook his head: "Let's keep it for now. I'm fine. I don't feel uncomfortable. I'm just a little tired. I should be fine after a nap."

"Okay, I'll keep it for now." Bei Luoqi put away the anti-fetal medicine. He did not forget to ask, "Master, if you feel uncomfortable, remember to tell me and don't hold on."

"Well, don't worry, I won't treat myself or my children badly." After finishing dinner, Gu Ziang turned to look at Yu Feng. "Do you want to give him something to eat?"

"I have already injected glucose into His Highness. Master, don't worry."

"Okay, thank you for your hard work."

Gu Ziang lay down again, looked at their simple 'tent', and calculated With the arrangements for tomorrow, we first need to go nearby to see if there is any new place where we can temporarily settle down, and we also need to move the useful things we picked up to the new site. But what if we can't find a new site?

Yu Feng... Thinking of Yu Feng, Gu Ziang slowly turned over and faced Yu Feng, staring at his face. Will Yu Feng wake up tomorrow? Can he move and change places when he wakes up? If they can't wake up, do they have to stay here for two more days?

Gu Ziang is not irritable thinking about these messy things. He used to think about the company and group affairs in the dead of night, analyzing them from beginning to end, thinking very clearly, and he would list various possibilities to think of different solutions. plan.

Thinking like this, Gu Ziang's eyelids began to fight. He had spent too much energy today and he really couldn't hold on anymore.

Gu Ziang turned over again, feeling uncomfortable in any position.

At this moment, he missed the soft cushion on the bed in Yu Feng's room at home.

But there was no such comfortable cushion for him to lie on in the wilderness, so he could only curl his lips helplessly and force himself to sleep.

There are more important things to do tomorrow. How can we not recharge our batteries?

Belloc stood guard at the entrance of the tent, staring at the surroundings with vigilance. Although the night outside was dark, there were some stars dotted in the sky.

Speaking of which, such scenery cannot be seen in the capital. The capital is an artificial scenery with many tall buildings. The sky is not quiet for a moment. From time to time, mechas fly over and cut the sky into pieces of different sizes. . Want to see the stars? Just find any starry sky simulation program and watch it.

This place was primitive but beautiful. Belloc stared at the stars and experienced a strange tranquility.

It stands to reason that he is just a little robot, but he can still have such a consciousness. Belloc feels that he is very powerful.

In the 'tent', Gu Ziang was already asleep, but because of the difficult environment, he frowned slightly in his sleep and his breathing was a little short. He turned sideways, with his abdomen close to the soft mattress underneath him to relieve the pressure. This position was not very good-looking, but it was more comfortable than lying flat on his back.

Next to him, Yu Feng was also sleeping deeply.

After an unknown amount of time, Yu Feng's fingers suddenly moved.

After a while, Yu Feng's eyelashes moved slightly, and he opened his eyes with difficulty.