63

The tenth one...

It seems that the success rate of this so-called BL group is not very high.

Don’t know what price you can get at auction? And how many can you get?

No, wait, that's not the point!

Gu Ziang patted his forehead and thought silently: The key is that the person who wins the auction will be Yu Feng?

"As for my identity information this time, are you comprehensive?" Gu Ziang asked.

"Please wait a moment..." The system quickly called up his information, "Gu Ziang... Congratulations, master, your name this time is still Gu Ziang."

"...Thank you, I like it very much." Gu Ziang said.

The system continued to add: "I am 18 years old this year. I have a younger sister. My younger sister is 14 years old and is in junior high school. Her parents died unexpectedly a year ago, and... she owes a huge debt, a total of 50 million."

"How can I owe it? "?" Gu Ziang was not too surprised. After all, he already knew from the messages on his mobile phone that he owed a huge debt, but he didn't know the reason.

“The original owner’s father gave a guarantee to a friend, but it turned out that the friend was running an illegal fund-raising app, and eventually ran away with the money. The original owner’s father mortgaged his house and car, and finally took risks and borrowed loan sharks to pay back the money owed by his friend. All these things were hidden from the original owner. "And my sister." The system sighed, "Misfortunes never come singly. Later, the original owner's mother fell ill and lost her job. This was not the worst part. The worst thing was that the original owner's parents later had a car accident..."

"So. "My sister and I are the only ones left now?" Gu Ziang also sighed, "Why do I want to be an actor?"

"First of all, this is a dream; secondly, it makes a lot of money," the system said helplessly. However, because my acting skills are not that good yet, I have been lingering in the stage of an eighteenth-tier young artist. Naturally, I can't get any commercials, dramas, etc. to make money... In order to pay off the debt, I have to work everywhere. After such a vicious circle, my acting skills are even more important. No. Now, I have made a desperate move and come to BL Group to accept the test of being a guinea pig...after all, if I succeed, I will make a lot of money!"

"I see..." Gu Ziang leaned on the sofa. I can't tell you what I feel in my heart.

Although I have gradually become familiar with the system's routines, know the tasks to be completed, and even know that the person who wants to conquer is Yu Feng, I still feel that I am trapped in an endless loop.

In fact, it seems that it would be good to completely accept this setting - to be able to experience the lives of completely different people, but to be able to guarantee that you will always fall in love with the same person.

Except for the pregnancy setting.

"You said before that there was a problem with the host's mental power. Can you tell me what the problem is?" Gu Ziang asked suddenly.

"The host originally thought of shutting down the system and calling the master back, but at the last moment he changed his mind and started the system again, opening the link channel to this world."

"Don't you know why?"

"...I don't know."

Gu Ziang frowned. My eyebrows are also puzzling.

It stands to reason that the life he spent with Xuanyuan Che has actually completed his mission, and Xuanyuan Che is actually Yu Feng. If he leaves that world first, he should return to the original world first. As long as he does not lose his memory, he will Let him go back. According to what the system said, he really wanted to let him go back, but why did he change his mind at the last moment?