33

If Gu Ziang had guessed that the system was related to Yu Feng before, now he could confirm that this was no longer a guess - the two were indeed related.

Gu Ziang sighed, and suddenly heard someone asking: "It's so good, why are you sighing?"

Shen Xiuping was holding a large food box and stood on the corridor looking at him with a smile.

Gu Ziang stood up with the little guy in his arms: "Brother Shen, you're here!"

"Well, I made some new medicinal foods today, do you want to try them?" Shen Xiuping actually came more diligently. At the beginning, he wanted to help this person. The older one and the younger one came here almost every day to recuperate their health. Later, when their health improved, Shen Xiuping only came every two or three days in order to give Gu Ziang a private space.

And every time he came, he would bring medicinal meals. When he didn't come in person, he would order the medicine boy to bring over the medicinal meals he made.

For this reason, Gu Ziang felt really embarrassed for a while.

However, debt is like this. If you owe more and more, you don’t care about it once or twice.

"I just heard Xiao Xi crying, how did you comfort her so quickly?" Shen Xiuping placed the food box on the table, and then took out all the dishes inside. There were four dishes and a cup of soup. Two meat and two vegetables, whether it is a dish or a soup, he carefully prepared it. It contains medicinal ingredients and is mild and nourishing. Seeing Gu Ziang and the little guy become energetic under his care, Shen Xiuping also feels very accomplished.

"Well, you know, he'd better coax him." Gu Ziang brought the milk that had been dried before and fed it to Xiao Xi.

Yes, that's right, the little guy's name is Gu Xiaoxi.

Gu Ziang took the name of his younger brother, the original owner of the previous world, as his son's name.

In fact, he originally wanted to name his son Gu Zixi directly, but he didn't know if there were any particularities in ancient times. For example, father and son could not have the same word except for their surname, so he just chose the word 'Xi'.

Shen Xiuping didn't have any doubts and even gave him an extra explanation: "'Xi' and 'Xi', this child is hard-earned, so we must cherish it."

"I'll feed him, you can eat it while it's hot." Shen After Xiuping put the dishes and chopsticks, he walked around Gu Ziang, wanting to take over Gu Xiaoxi's hand and take over the breastfeeding work.

Gu Ziang didn't refuse too much, he just asked first: "Have you eaten? How about eating together?"

"...I have already eaten, but after I finish feeding Xiao Xi, I can eat with you for a while."

"Okay. , then I'm welcome." Gu Ziang handed over the breastfeeding matter to Shen Xiuping, and he took out another set of bowls and chopsticks. He shrugged, "It smells so good. What kind of soup is it today?

" , you try it." Shen Xiuping smiled.

"Wow, am I so lucky?" Gu Ziang picked up the cup of soup and blew the hot air carefully. He took a small sip. It was delicious and fragrant. He couldn't help but praise, "It tastes good!" There

was also some soup in it. Wolf berries, red dates, yams, etc., the essence of the pot is probably all in this small cup.

He discovered that Shen Xiuping's cooking has a special characteristic. It values ​​essence rather than quantity. Whether it is dishes or soups, they are mostly exquisite. They will not make you feel full, nor will you feel that you can't finish the food and have leftovers. Basically it's just right.