159

After Yu Feng spoke to Gu Ziang, he felt calmer and calmer.

He stayed in the woods for a while, and soon received the video and other information sent to him by Gu Ziang.

Yu Feng looked through the communication device alone, and the smile on his lips never faded.

Zi Ang and Yang Yang are his motivation.

After reading it, Yu Feng felt that his spirit had been recharged.

He had actually expected that it would be difficult to pass the parent test, but this was still within his expectations.

There is no need for him to worry too much. He can just go home and communicate with her.

Yu Feng did not go back directly, but went to a nearby supermarket to buy some fruits and vegetables to take home.

My parents were not in the living room, probably in the room.

Yu Feng didn't bother him and made another lunch. His cooking skills were not very good. Occasionally, when he recalled his memories, he found that his cooking skills were also poor. It was probably Zi Ang who was taking care of him.

Yu Feng also secretly made up his mind that he must learn cooking skills and have the opportunity to cook for Zi Ang and Yang Yang in the future.

Although there is an aunt at home to cook for you, sometimes if you want to express your feelings, it’s nice to cook a meal yourself, which is a different kind of warmth.

Yu Feng's parents heard the noise and came out to find Yu Feng making lunch again. They looked at each other helplessly.

Putting aside the fact that Yu Feng likes Gu Ziang, their son is actually really good - filial, capable, decisive yet gentle, he will work hard for what he wants and will never give up easily.

Because of this, the Yu family group reached its peak in his hands.

And, precisely because of this, the Yu family's parents knew that this son would persevere to the end when it came to relationships and would never give up easily.

"Dad, Mom, I made a few dishes, you can try them. It may be worse than breakfast." After all, breakfast is much simpler, while lunch is much more complicated.

"No matter how unhappy you are, you have to eat something. I also cooked noodles. Noodles are the simplest. If the food is not delicious, just eat noodles and you will be full." Yu Feng said. He put all the dishes on the table and gave them to his father. Mom filled a bowl of noodles each, and he said a little embarrassedly, "If it really doesn't taste good, we can order takeout."

Yufeng's parents were much calmer than in the morning. Although they still had no appetite, they still ate a little. .

After the meal, Yu Feng cut the fruit and put it on the fruit plate and brought it to his parents: "I'm here, but you can't eat well or sleep well. Eat some fruit first, and then take a nap. When you wake up from the nap, take a walk, and you will feel much better." ."

After he confessed what happened to Gu Ziang in the morning, he calmed down his urgency, at least not showing any urgency on the surface.

He also wants to give his parents time.

So, now, he has started a soft policy.

The next day, Yu Feng sent the influence information that Gu Ziang sent him to his parents - from Gu Ziang's pregnancy to Yangyang's birth, the interactions and life fragments of their family of three were warm and harmonious.

Yu Feng's parents didn't check it immediately, but they finally did.

The son's family of three lived happily, and they seemed to have nothing to object to.