137

Doctor Lee immediately turned to look at Yu Feng.

Yu Feng was stunned at first, as if he couldn't believe it. He murmured and asked: "Are you awake?"

Yang Hong nodded, his tone still excited: "Yes, yes, Mr. Gu is awake! I heard the instrument beeping, So hurry up and inform Mr. Yu that you——"

Yu Feng stood up suddenly, pushed Yang Hong away and ran towards Gu Ziang's ward.

"Mr. Yu, please slow down..." Yang Hong followed suit.

Doctor Lee stood quietly for a while, then slowly walked out.

Xie Yiming was standing next to the maintenance cabin, circling anxiously and glancing at the door from time to time.

When Yu Feng rushed over, his eyes lit up: "Mr. Yu!"

"Is he really awake?"

"Yes, he just opened his eyes..."

Yu Feng looked at Gu Ziang inside through the glass window, his eyes burning. Mixed with a touch of pain that is not easy to detect.

Gu Ziang had almost no change. Based on the last impression of the apocalyptic version of Gu Ziang in his mind, Gu Ziang in the maintenance cabin seemed to be more energetic - at least he had not been drained of blood.

Yu Feng's Adam's apple rolled nervously.

In the virtual world of the apocalypse, Yu Feng, the little wolfdog he transformed into, jumped into the crater of a volcano to die together with Gu Ziang, who had lost too much blood.

In that world, Gu Ziang liked him very much. In the last days, they were still in love and did intimate things every night. Gu Ziang was very satisfied and never rejected him.

They teased each other, saying that even if they returned to the original world, they would still stick to each other and harm each other.

Now... Gu Ziang woke up...

and they all returned to their original world.

Will he... forgive himself?

Gu Ziang stared at the roof of the maintenance cabin in a daze, his eyes unfocused.

His head hurt so much that it exploded.

The memory bank seemed to be covered with a layer of blurry glass. Chaotic images flashed across each other without stopping for even a second. His ears were also buzzing, as if many people were talking to him. As a result, these many people The sounds merged together and hit his eardrums, eventually making his ears ring and unable to hear a single word clearly.

who is he?

Where is he?

"Ugh—" Gu Ziang's whole body suddenly convulsed, and he turned his head to the side and retched. His vision became blurry again, and a spinning feeling enveloped him.

The instruments linked to test various skills of his body made harsh beeping sounds one after another, and some screens even flashed red warning words.

"Zi'ang!" Yu Feng opened the maintenance cabin, rushed forward to hold the back of Gu Ziang's head, and quickly pinched his cheeks to prevent his unconscious spasms from clenching his teeth and biting his tongue, and to prevent him from choking on the nutrient solution he vomited. to the trachea.

Gu Ziang was trembling all over and curled up with a very painful expression.

He seemed to want to press his stomach, but when his hand touched his towering abdomen, he paused and then vomited again.