36

In the dream, Xuanyuan Che chased after Ning An. No matter how he shouted, he ignored him, as if he couldn't see him at all. This made Xuanyuan Che feel very sad.

Apart from being sad, he also wanted to see clearly who the person who could make his Xiao An fall in love was, but he couldn't see the other person's face clearly. He only remembered that the other person was dressed in white and had a graceful demeanor. He was standing next to Xiao An. How could he see it? A perfect match.

What's so great about wearing white clothes? He can wear it too. He will definitely look taller and slimmer than that person, and more beautiful...

Xuanyuan Che thought through gritted teeth.

He didn't know why he had such a dream. When he woke up annoyed, angry, anxious and helpless, it was already dawn.

The little guy next to him was also awake. He was playing with his little feet, and the quilt was kicked aside by him.

Fortunately, the room was very warm, and Xuanyuan Che wouldn't take off all his clothes for him, just to prevent him from kicking off the quilt.

Seeing the little guy kicking the quilt at this moment, Xuanyuan Che first reached out to test the little guy's body temperature, and then quietly touched his back. He felt no sweat and his body temperature was normal, so he breathed a sigh of relief. Then he took the little guy into his arms, stretched out his arms and lifted him up high, going back and forth several times, making Xuanyuan Kang giggle with joy.

"Do you just like it when your father lifts you up like this?" Xuanyuan Che held him in his arms and kissed his fleshy little face, "You are the only one in the world who can command my father like this. "

The father and son played on the fire bed for a while before getting ready to get up.

Xuanyuan Che took care of his son personally, and he did make some jokes at the beginning. After all, he was the king of a country and a father for the first time. He didn't understand many things, so he slowly learned them from Yang Zhiyi.

Now he has become much more proficient. No, Xuanyuan Che has taken care of a series of tasks such as dressing, wiping his face, feeding, playing, peeing, changing diapers, etc., and rarely relies on others.

Unless he happened to be away when it was time to change clothes, diapers or feed, Yang Zhiyi or the hired wet nurse would do the work for him.

Although he is an emperor, he does not have the airs of an emperor and is willing to learn how to take care of children.

Speaking of which, for some reason, he always felt familiar when learning these things - as if he had learned them before - he learned them very quickly and his techniques were very good.

"Your Majesty, it's time for breakfast." The guard outside reported after a quarter of an hour after hearing the noise inside.

"I understand." Xuanyuan Che packed up himself and his son, hugged his son and went out feeling refreshed.

Naturally, there was a hand stove to keep his arms warm, and there were heating facilities outside. He fed the little one milk first, and then started eating himself.

Xuanyuan Kang was very obedient when eating. After he finished drinking milk, he sat on Xuanyuan Che's lap and watched him eat. Occasionally, he wanted to eat what Xuanyuan Che ate, and stared at Xuanyuan Che's chopsticks with his eyes looking particularly pitiful. Especially now that he is more than seven months old, his curiosity about unknown things is at its peak.

Xuanyuan Che would sometimes tease him, such as taking a bite of food and handing it to Xuanyuan Kang's mouth. Xuanyuan Kang immediately opened his mouth and wanted to eat, but Xuanyuan Che only touched his lips and stuffed it into his own. In the mouth.