31

"Have you really raised a younger brother or sister as old as the little prince?" Duan Yiming asked curiously after seeing Yang Zhiyi's skillful way of taking care of children.

"What? Do you think I made it up?"

"That's not true, I just think..." Duan Yiming scratched his head and replied with some embarrassment, "You are very powerful. I don't even dare to touch him, for fear of..." If you use more strength, it will break..."

Yang Zhiyi shook his head and ignored the fussing Duan Yiming.

In any case, the little prince was taken over by Yang Zhiyi.

Duan Yiming breathed a sigh of relief. Without him taking action, he naturally relaxed a lot.

——Let him deal with dozens of assassins and he has no problem, but let him take care of a few big soft little milk babies who can't do anything, and his head will be too big.

After Doctor Lu came back from collecting medicine, he took the time to brew medicine for Xuanyuan Che to drink.

Luo Yu still helped feed Xuanyuan Che the medicine, and everyone else was used to it. He wouldn't do it to others anyway.

Yang Zhiyi also invited Dr. Lu to check the little baby's pulse. It was certain that the little guy was born with deficiencies. It just depends on how to nurse him back later.

It is indeed a difficult task in this chaotic situation.

"It's really a big help for Mr. Yang to capture this doe. The little prince was born not long ago, and he left the queen. It's really a blessing to have a mouthful of milk to drink."

"Doctor Lu's words are serious, but it's just a small effort." Yang Zhiyi said calmly. A smile.

"I wonder if your Majesty's injury has improved?" Duan Yiming asked with concern from the side.

"As long as the fever is gone, you can breathe a sigh of relief." Dr. Lu stroked his beard, "In the next two days, let Xiaoliu and the others collect some of the medicine I collected today, and give His Majesty a few more doses, which should stabilize the injury. "

That's great!" Duan Yiming was very positive, "I'll arrange them!"

After he ran out of the tent, Doctor Lu and Yang Zhiyi looked at each other, and they seemed to see something different in each other's eyes. s things.

"No matter what happens, nothing can happen to the little prince." Doctor Lu did not say much in the end, but said this sincerely.

"Your Majesty, nothing can happen to you." Yang Zhiyi replied.

Doctor Lu nodded: "You are right. I will continue to wait for His Majesty. Vice Commander Lao Yang is here."

Xuanyuan Che was unconscious for five days before he gradually regained consciousness. On the morning of the sixth day, He finally opened his eyes with difficulty.

The unfamiliar environment made him a little stunned. Before he could speak, the people next to him came forward excitedly, almost crying with joy: "Your Majesty, you are finally awake!"

Xuanyuan Che turned his head slightly and looked at the people close at hand. Luo Yu was stunned for a moment, then slowly spoke, his voice a bit hoarse and a little disappointed: "It's you..."

Xuanyuan Che really wanted to see Ning An at the first sight when he woke up. He remembered that when he was unconscious, he clearly felt Ning An's presence.

However, Xuanyuan Che thought about it and felt relieved. Ning An had just given birth to their royal son, and his vitality was severely damaged. How could he have the strength to be by his side to take care of him?