8

Naturally, Yu Feng did not miss Gu Ziang's stiffness. He deliberately blew on Gu Ziang's neck: "What? You don't want to sleep in the same bed with me? You used to really want to ease the relationship with me..."

Gu Ziang shrank. Neck, whispered: "No, I'm just... I'm just afraid that I'll disturb you if I toss and turn at night." Is

n't this guy too two-faced? It only took a few days, and this change in personality is really puzzling.

In fact, the atmosphere today is indeed good, and both of them are carefully testing each other.

One party is passionately in love with the other party, and even if the inner core is changed, they still have the same face and system tasks as their crush, and they are serious about trying to please the guide.

The other side is a typical duplicity, possessive, twisted and paranoid personality, and even a little bit dark. But in the final analysis, Yu Feng still has a good impression of Gu Ziang, just because of the original Gu Ziang. He was not honest, or he did not take the initiative to be honest. He did everything silently and waited silently for him to discover his good qualities. To Yu Feng, this was tantamount to provocation, so he cynicized the original owner and secretly stared at him paradoxically. Every move he made was involuntarily concerned about him.

Fortunately, Gu Ziang was different from before. After Yu Feng accidentally saw a side of Gu Ziang that he had never shown before, he changed his mind slightly. In addition, the close contact between the two and the new mapping provided by Gu Ziang made Yu Feng The balance in my heart began to tilt. Although he kept using pheromones as an excuse, he also knew that he was just deceiving himself.

"Really? Then I thank you for your consideration in advance. But don't worry, my sleep quality is pretty good, so you don't have to be so nervous." Yu Feng did not scare Gu Ziang anymore. He changed his position so that Gu Ziang could lie in his arms. After getting some rest, he said, "Go to sleep. I will go to the palace to see my father tomorrow morning."

Gu Ziang relaxed a little when he saw that he had no other intentions and was just hugging him. But after all, he didn't I was used to having other people sleeping next to me, so I kept my body tense and didn't dare to move. After staying in the same position for a long time, I felt extremely sore in my waist and abdomen.

Yu Feng sighed: "I asked you to relax, why are you getting more and more nervous?"

As soon as Yu Feng spoke, Gu Ziang let out a sigh of relief. He moved, and Yu Feng's arm around him also moved. Then he let go a little and heard Gu Ziang ask: "You haven't fallen asleep yet?"

"You are as tight as a stone, how can I sleep? Forget it, everyone can sleep on their own." Yu Feng said completely Letting go of him, he moved to one side of the bed, leaving Gu Ziang with enough space to move.

Gu Ziang didn't know if Yu Feng was angry. The light in the room was a bit dark. He turned slightly sideways, looked at Yu Feng, and then tried to reach out and hold Yu Feng's hand: "Don't be angry, I'm just not used to it... ..."

Yu Feng held Gu Ziang's hand and asked, "Am I such a stingy person?"

To be honest, he was actually a little uncomfortable with it.

When he hugged Gu Ziang just now, he could clearly feel the hot breath he exhaled, which made his blood swell. However, he couldn't do anything excessive at this time. Of course, Yu Feng blamed it on Gu Ziang's pheromones, which were too charming. After pregnancy, the sweetness index was higher than before. It has risen a lot, making people want to kiss and hug it involuntarily, or even go further.

And Yu Feng also discovered something - Gu Ziang didn't know when he learned to push his limits. He had shown kindness to him before, but it was not as frank and obvious as now. In the past, he suspected that he had other motives, and he never explained it, but Now, Gu Ziang not only explained, but also dealt with him without reservation.