107

The most profound special thing about Gu Ziang in He Lanting's memory is his ability to absorb other people's energy.

In the apocalypse, almost all living things have mutated to varying degrees, especially humans - they have awakened different types of abilities. Although the natural attributes of the five elements may restrain each other, it basically does not affect the self-enhancement of superpowers.

Everyone has special powers. They can deal with zombies and animals that attack humans. They can also form a team to fight in the apocalypse, and even make a name for themselves.

Therefore, no one should envy anyone, and no one should look down on anyone.

Only Gu Ziang's superpower can restrain everyone.

No matter how cool your powers are, once your energy is absorbed by others, what's the use of your cool powers?

He Lanting's little calculation was very good. After he was reborn and successfully awakened his powers, he immediately found Gu Ziang and confirmed that Gu Ziang's powers were the same as in his previous life, and they indeed played a certain role.

——Absorb the opponent's energy at critical moments, causing the opponent to lose the ability to attack, and even completely drain the opponent's energy.

Of course, Gu Ziang's power seems to be omnipotent, but there is also a slight glitch.

For example, for some reason, his superpowers in this life were working sometimes and sometimes not working. Moreover, after absorbing other people's energy, it would not take long for it to be converted in his body and then transferred out again.

This has its advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that it can replenish energy for teammates who lack energy. The disadvantage is that if the timing is not grasped correctly, it is easy to get injured. Moreover, after converting the energy, Gu Ziang's body will be very weak - and he will become a burden to them.

However, compared to Gu Ziang's cheating, this little problem of his is almost negligible. He Lanting also has full confidence in ensuring Gu Ziang's safety.

As for...the pregnancy he mentioned...there is another mystery.

He Lanting was thinking to himself when he suddenly received a message from the walkie-talkie.

Yi Na, who was cleaning up the battlefield, sent back a message: "Captain, these zombies have evolved again. After we cleaned up the battlefield, we found that some of the burned zombies would leave something like a crystal. At first glance, it looked very strange. Like amethyst."

"I know." He Lanting's tone was very indifferent. In the last life he experienced, zombies would also leave something like amethyst after they were burned. That was their crystal core, which contained something like amethyst. With special energy. If it can be well converted for one's own use, the power level will be greatly improved.

However, the appearance of the crystal nucleus was much earlier than in the previous life.

At least two months early.

In other words, Gu Ziang's "pregnancy" phenomenon will be brought forward.

"Please pay attention to your safety and gather at the stronghold first. Let's work out the next plan together." He Lanting's voice was calm, giving Yi Na and others a great sense of security.

The three people who cleaned the battlefield came back with the crystal core.

Cui Zhiwen and Bi Fei, who were checking the safety of the roof, also jumped down to join everyone.