84

Gu Ziang finished cultivating his relationship with his sister Gu Ziyu and sent her back to school. He gave her a few more instructions before leaving.

This time he finally had time to contact Peng Xin.

Peng Xin had been waiting for him for a long time. After receiving his call, she asked him to meet at a coffee shop.

"Sister Xin, I'm so sorry. I failed your kindness to me and wasted the plan you gave me." Gu Ziang apologized to Peng Xin as soon as they met.

Peng Xin had long accepted and understood his request for leave. She didn't say anything after hearing this. She smiled and waited for him to finish apologizing, and then said cheerfully: "Okay, sister, I know you have your difficulties. What about this matter? Don't take it too seriously. Just cooperate with me."

"Thank you, sister!" Gu Ziang said enthusiastically, "Sister, what do you want to drink?"

Peng Xin said politely, "Bring me a latte. "

Okay!" Gu Ziang ordered a latte for Peng Xin and a mocha for himself. He sat back and discussed business with Peng Xin, "Sister, I'm ready now. If you have any activities, you can come to me." "

Yes, sister knows. I invited you here today to tell you about this..." Peng Xin looked at Gu Ziang. After not seeing him for half a year, this young man looked more handsome and more mature than before. And those smiling eyes are enough to charm thousands of girls, not to mention, there is another wave of hidden male fans.

In this world and era they belong to, men are also crazy about chasing stars, and the love of male fans is no less than that of female fans.

And Gu Ziang has another advantage - he has a financial backer!

At first Peng Xin thought that the financial sponsor was Ye Shaojun, but later she found out that it was Yu Feng. Ye Shaojun was enough to shock her originally, but Yu Feng was even better. Peng Xin was not worried about Gu Ziang's development at all.

Such big thighs can fly into the sky with just a hug, so what else does she have to worry about?

Sure enough, before meeting Gu Ziang today, Peng Xin had already received an invitation from Yu Feng's assistant. The other party gave her several plans to repackage and launch Gu Ziang, a little salted fish in the 18th line, as well as some resources in the industry.

With her back against a big tree to enjoy the shade, Peng Xin was a person who was good at seizing opportunities. She was not polite at all and readily accepted the secret instructions and arrangements from the financial backer behind Gu Ziang.

"Now I have the variety show that you stopped half a year ago, and you can continue filming; and in the process, there is also the second male lead in an idol drama. If you want to take it, you can join the team and start filming in two months; in addition, The advertising endorsements are also very in line with your temperament..." Peng Xin briefly introduced the resources in his hand. She knew that Yu Feng must not have told Gu Ziang that she had heard about Yu Feng. He had a calm and silent character - the kind who would quietly take care of everything for you, but would not say that he did it himself.

Gu Ziang didn't ask too many questions, nor was he picky. He left everything to Peng Xin to arrange: "Sister, you can make the arrangements. I will obey."

He knew that Yu Feng must have also asked about this work. Anyway, as long as he is obedient, these two people will not harm him.

Peng Xin and Gu Ziang finished chatting smoothly. They had dinner together before leaving. They agreed to start preparing for the variety show the day after tomorrow.