66

Work?

People who are not yet nineteen years old are not going to school but have to work?

Yu Feng frowned again and looked thoughtfully at the expectant young man in front of him.

I heard from Ye Shaojun that the auction price of this young man was the highest among the previous experimental products, and he should also have received the largest share.

120 million, no matter how low the split is, it should be quite a lot. Even if there are any unspeakable secrets, it should be resolved, right? Why bring up work?

In fact, if Gu Ziang proposed not to go to work, but to go to school, Yu Feng would not be surprised, nor would he hesitate to obstruct it, and would directly agree.

But now, what Gu Ziang mentioned was not school, but work.

Seeing him frowning, Gu Ziang thought he was unhappy, and his voice became weaker: "I will ensure that I am at home when I am not working..."

Seeing that he had misunderstood, Yu Feng didn't explain much, and just asked: "What job? You Don't you need to go to school?"

Gu Ziang understood what he meant by his experience with Yu Feng in two worlds, and also understood why he frowned just now, so he explained with a smile: "It's an acting-related job. I have been waiting for an opportunity to sign a contract with an entertainment company, so I hope you can allow me to continue working. As for going to school... my plan is to take a two-year break and then continue school after two years."

"That's it..." Yu Fengruoyou. He nodded thoughtfully, "That's up to you, I don't care."

After saying that, Yu Feng packed up the dishes and was about to take his own dishes to the kitchen to wash them, but Gu Ziang reached out and took them away diligently: "I'll do it, I'll do it today. You are the birthday man, how can I let you take action?" He stood up with the bowls and chopsticks for the two of them, and then bowed to Yu Feng in an excited tone, "Thank you for agreeing to my proposal, thank you very much!"

Looking at the young man running to the kitchen with the bowl, Yu Feng's eyes softened a bit. He turned to look at the wall clock again. It was already past twelve o'clock, and he was no longer the birthday boy.

But...seeing how energetic that young man can be after "exercise", let's leave it to him.

Yu Feng went back to his room. Instead of sleeping immediately, he picked up a book on the bedside table and read through it.

When he heard Gu Ziang's footsteps going upstairs after washing the dishes, he subconsciously looked towards the door.

Sure enough, Gu Ziang stopped when passing by the door of his room: "You want to rest in this room, right?"

"Yes. That room just now will be yours from now on," Yu Feng said.

"Okay." Gu Ziang was not in a hurry to start the strategy. He knew very well that his current relationship with Yu Feng was a purely physical relationship, so he couldn't rush for other things and had to take his time. So he stood by the door and said "good night" to Yu Feng, and then returned to the room where he had just "exercised" with Yu Feng.

This room was near the end of the corridor on the second floor. From the window, you could see the swimming pool in the backyard. Gu Ziang was stunned for a while looking at the sparkling swimming pool under the lights, and then he threw himself on the bed, ready to rest.

This new world is generally pretty good.

At least it's better than Dayin's time, no need to travel around to fight.