149

In the past, when his calf was cramped or uncomfortable, Yu Feng was always around, and Yu Feng would try his best to make him comfortable.

However, this time... no one massaged him.

Gu Ziang gritted his teeth and endured it. After he got better, he slowly sat up on the bed. He reached out with difficulty and pinched his cramped calf. Thinking of the youthful dream, he curled his lips and smiled.

It's nice to be young.

He should have no regrets in his youth, right?

Skipping a grade, falling in love early, coming out, confessing...

it's really colorful.

Gu Ziang got off the ground, walked to the window, and opened the curtains, just in time to see the back garden of the villa.

The garden is not too big, but the scenery is good, and there are lounge chairs under the two French palm trees. At the end of the flower path is a grapevine flower stand.

This place is simple and natural, and it is indeed a suitable place for creative inspiration.

No wonder my great-grandfather lived here and wrote in his later years.

Gu Ziang changed into loose sportswear and went downstairs for a walk in the garden.

When he was in Yufeng's lake-view villa, he often went to the lake for a walk. Lee also told him that walking properly would be good for his health. Don't be lazy just because you have difficulty moving during pregnancy.

The abdominal pain last time was actually due to lack of proper exercise.

Gu Ziang was taking a walk, thinking about things in his mind.

Regarding the unborn child, both emotionally and intellectually, he wanted to keep the child.

First of all, the child is about to be born. This is a small life after all.

Secondly, he has enough financial resources, energy and patience to raise a child who is closely related to himself.

Finally, because of the dream last night, Gu Ziang realized that deep down in his heart, he loved Yu Feng. The two of them must have reached this point because of a misunderstanding. But no matter what, both of them made mistakes and both grew up. In that case, why not give each other a chance to start over?

To put it bluntly, even if they were separated and there was no possibility of getting back together, Gu Ziang still wanted to keep this child.

He felt that it would be difficult for him to fall in love with someone again in the future.

He does not reject having a child as his companion and as his new emotional sustenance.

He will also love this child very much.

It is very painful to have no memory.

But at the same time, it’s also joyful and relaxing to have no memories.

Because all the pain and troubles are gone.

As long as you figure it out and think about certain things, you don't get into trouble.

After Gu Ziang decided to keep the child, he felt much better and no longer felt lonely and helpless. He touched his belly and talked to the baby through his belly: "Don't be afraid, daddy will love you very much."

From now on. , he needs to learn how to be a good father.

Gu Ziang has always been a person with strong execution ability, otherwise he would not have pursued Yu Feng when he was a student - he created chance encounters and wrote love letters. Even though he had a crush on him at first, he was still a proactive person.