24

At the beginning, Gu Ziang was also worried about whether he was going to give birth, but several times the little guy in his belly teased him, and every time Yu Feng was more nervous than him, he couldn't help but relax a lot: "No, it's just a sore back. It's uncomfortable to sleep no matter what. I miss the cushion at home..."

"Then you can just make do with it, use me as a cushion for now." Yu Feng indicated that he could hug him and use it as a pillow.

"But your injury..."

"My injury is fine. Didn't you see it? It's already starting to scab."

"Okay." Gu Ziang lay down on Yu Feng again, wrapping his hands and feet around his waist. The abdomen was supported by Yu Feng's arms. Although it was still uncomfortable, it was much better than before.

Another two days passed, and there was still no movement in Gu Ziang's stomach.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, there are still a few days until the day arrives. But Yu Feng was nervous, much more nervous than Gu Ziang.

Seeing that Gu Ziang was going out to tinker with the pile of mecha wreckage in the nearby base area again, Yu Feng advised: "The weather is not good today. It's gloomy and it's going to rain. Don't go."

"It's okay, I'll just stay for a while . "The core problem of yesterday's research is about to be solved. Maybe we will be able to leave here soon." Gu Ziang smiled, "Besides, I will take Bello with me every time. Don't worry."

"I'll follow you ." Let's go together." Yu Feng was still worried.

"Although your injury has improved, due to the inactive follow-up medication, it is only 10% better on the surface. Don't force it."

"I..."

"You don't want me to be scared again, do you?" Gu Ziang's words made Yu Feng withdrew his insistence.

"Well, be careful and come back after a while. If you feel uncomfortable, don't force yourself, and ask Belloc to call me."

"Yes, I know."

The sky was indeed a bit gloomy, and I was afraid it was going to rain.

Gu Ziang hesitated for a moment, but was soon tempted by the mecha that was about to succeed.

He and Belloc left the cave and walked towards the dense forest not far away.

Yu Feng covered his wounds and watched them leave before returning to the cave, limping and holding on to the cave wall to continue his recovery.

The place where Gu Ziang and the others store their newly assembled mechas is in an open space on the other side of the dense forest.

The pieced-together little mecha was much smaller than the previous mecha, but it had gradually taken shape, and the core researched based on the drawings was also improving.

Gu Ziang implemented his new idea, and sure enough, the inner core responded, causing the small mecha to move forward a few meters.

"Great!" Belloc cheered and jumped beside him, and Gu Ziang also smiled.

But his smile quickly froze.

Gu Ziang stretched out his hand to support his abdomen and felt it carefully, and sure enough, there was another dull pain.

Isn't it?

Come again?

He finally solved the problem of the core power of the small mecha. It seems that he can successfully complete the small mecha in a few days. If he is lucky, he might be able to leave here and return to the town. If it is produced again by then, it will be comparable to that in this damn place. Much safer and more comfortable.