64

The outfit Gu Ziang chose was a white casual suit with a light blue bow tie on the collar, which made him look cute and energetic. He is only eighteen years old in this world. He is young and handsome. His white suit sets off his complexion very well. He exudes a temperament between maturity and freshness. When he is hit by the bright lights of the stage, he seems to be full of hormones. color.

As soon as he appeared, there was a burst of boos from the seats in the audience.

Speaking of which, the first nine successful works were all older than him, mostly between twenty-three and twenty-eight. He was the only one who was only eighteen years old.

Men are all possessive, not to mention the elite men sitting here who are rich, powerful, have special hobbies, interests, and even special demands.

Although the most important thing for bringing home a successful auction item is to satisfy both sex and desire, as well as to satisfy the heirs, if the item is exquisite and cute, not stained with dirt, and is a young piece of white paper, obedient and good-natured, Of course it's better.

Therefore, when Gu Ziang made his appearance, the men's eyes were fixed on him. Sure enough, they looked from head to toe just like selecting goods, their eyes were exposed and greedy.

The information introducing Gu Ziang was of course carefully selected and packaged, and Gu Ziang felt like he was no longer himself.

However, those basic information were of little use to the people in the seats who were watching him eagerly.

They don't care at all what family and friends this person has, what education they have, what job they have...

They only care about whether this person has been successfully transformed and can leave them descendants - after they have worked hard and witnessed it with their own eyes - leaving behind descendants.

Gu Ziang didn't like such a look, but he had no choice but to ignore it and try his best to keep his eyes on Yu Feng who was facing him.

Yu Feng was also looking at him.

I don't know if he was attracted by his smile when he first appeared, or if he was just like other men, but in short, Yu Feng didn't look away after his eyes fell on him.

Gu Ziang thought secretly: Does he remember him?

If, as the system said, Yu Feng chose to enter the new world after getting entangled, rather than letting him return to the original world, then... will Yu Feng in this world have memories?

It turns out, no.

After the host introduced his information and started the bidding process, Yu Feng did not bid.

On the contrary, the man in a dark red suit beside him kept increasing the price, each time being five million more than others.

Gu Ziang saw that he occasionally turned his head and whispered something to Yu Feng, with a teasing smile on his face.

The bidding actually didn't take long, because the man in the dark red suit next to Yu Feng never followed the routine, so he soon became the highest bidder.

One hundred and twenty million.

Gu Ziang was surprised when he heard this number. He felt that these people were really crazy. They were willing to spend so much money...

He originally thought that it would only be 50 to 60 million at most, but then someone saw the dark red suit. The man was determined to win, so he deliberately called a few more times to raise the price.

With so much money...

what should I do? He had to buy a man who could have children...

Gu Ziang sighed, and then someone came over and led him back to the backstage.