6

After Gu Ziang said those words, he kept staring at Yu Feng.

Yu Feng did not express his position immediately, but slowly drank the second cup of tea in his hand. He stretched his arm and wanted to take the tea made by Gu Ziang and pour the third cup, but was held down by Gu Ziang's hand.

Gu Ziang's hands were a little cold, Yu Feng thought. When Gu Ziang had a fever last night, his palms were hot, but now they were actually cool and quite comfortable to the touch.

Gu Ziang didn't know that Yu Feng had been thinking about the warmth of his palm for a while after he held his hand. He just repeated his plea firmly: "Please take me with you."

Yu Feng smiled softly: "Why? "

Why, why am I worried about you!" Gu Ziang felt a little unsure when he said this, and before he said this, he took back another sentence that he almost blurted out - "I love you!"

However, imposing it on others in the name of love can easily arouse people's disgust, so he changed the adjective at the critical moment, but he was still cowardly.

Apart from the mandatory system tasks, Gu Ziang still had a good impression of the person in front of him who was exactly the same as his crush, and he was willing to try to break through the other person's psychological defenses.

As long as you can successfully break into the other person's heart, then naturally you are not far from falling in love with each other.

"Ha..." Yu Feng's smile became a bit sarcastic, "Are you worried about me, or do you want to take the opportunity to send news to Yu Yang?"

Yu Yang is the current Crown Prince, Yu Feng's eldest brother.

Gu Ziang's hand covering the back of Yu Feng's hand trembled slightly, and then he took it back, lowered his head and sighed: "How can you trust me?"

Seeing Gu Ziang take his hand back, Yu Feng's eyes darkened, and he pressed down Feeling an inexplicable sense of loss in his heart, he whispered: "Recuperate at home and give birth to this child with peace of mind. When I come back, I will personally take you and the child for genetic testing. If I confirm that what you said is correct, I will I believe you."

Gu Ziang lowered his eyes and looked at his belly. The child is already more than seven months old, and there is not much time left before the birth, so he will have to wait for two more months.

As long as he completes the genetic testing, Yu Feng will believe him.

Gu Ziang is still very confident in himself. This child is Yu Feng's. No matter how he identifies it, it will be correct, so he is not afraid.

"Your Highness, Young Master, it's time to eat." Belloc poked his head out of the kitchen without a trace, breaking the peaceful atmosphere lingering between the two.

When Gu Ziang came back to his senses, he did feel a little hungry. He nodded: "Okay, here we go."

In such a high-tech era, wheelchairs naturally have automatic functions. Gu Ziang was adjusting the automatic mode on the armrest, and Yu Feng had already stood up. Get behind him and push his wheelchair towards the restaurant.

"Thank you." Gu Ziang thanked him in a low voice.

Yu Feng curled his lips but said nothing.

The two of them sat down in the restaurant. In addition to Belloc, there was also a dedicated robot butler in the house who was responsible for cooking, cleaning, etc. The food was already placed on the table.

In fact, in this era, people basically use nutritional supplements or nutritional tablets to maintain the healthy functions of the body, and rarely sit down quietly to have breakfast, lunch or dinner like now.