118

Yu Feng's worries are not unreasonable.

The incident in the botanical garden is still fresh in my mind. Those people were so presumptuous when they didn't know Gu Ziang's special ability, let alone He Lanting, who knew Gu Ziang's trump card clearly.

"Tell me...why does He Lanting know so much about you?" Yu Feng had naturally discussed this matter with Gu Ziang.

Gu Ziang answered like this: "Maybe he also has cheats."

"This is a new idea." Yu Feng sighed, "I have a system and wood energy. He also has thunder and lightning energy, what kind of cheats can he have?" "

How does your system answer you?"

"I asked it before, but it doesn't know."

"How about...asking again?" Gu Ziang suggested.

Because Yu Feng never concealed anything from him, Gu Ziang had a very clear understanding of the system.

What Yu Feng knows, he knows.

Even because of the first few worlds he has experienced, he can know a lot more.

Of course, in this world, the rules of this world must prevail.

——Yu Feng said that the system will unlock different popular science materials at different time periods.

This depends on Yu Feng's energy changes and the relationship status of Yu Feng and Gu Zi'ang.

When Yu Feng asked the system about He Lanting, he didn't know about Gu Ziang's pregnancy.

Now that Gu Ziang said this, Yu Feng also felt that it was necessary to ask again.

Sure enough, after the system search this time, it gave a different answer than before.

"He does have a cheat - he is a reborn person."

"Reborn person?!" Gu Ziang was as surprised as Yu Feng.

"The system says this - He Lanting has experienced this world once, so he knows a lot of things that others don't know. For example, people can awaken special powers, for example, specific people can awaken specific powers. The few people around him He took the initiative to approach it and took it for his own use."

"So that's it..." Gu Ziang thought about it carefully and felt that this possibility was indeed possible, and it was also considered normal.

He and Yu Feng can both have cheats that defy the odds, but it doesn't matter if someone else is reborn and goes through the plot a second time.

"So it's normal that he knows about your special abilities."

"Yeah, but his cheats are not as big as ours." Gu Ziang said with a smile.

"Yes, we are probably the protagonists of the world."

"Are you happy?"

"Being the protagonist is not that happy, but I am very happy to be with you." Yu Feng said.

"Tsk, your mouth is getting sweeter and sweeter." Gu Ziang hooked his hands and smiled with a ruthless face, "Come here, let me taste it to see if it is covered with honey."

Yu Feng's eyes wandered for a moment, but he still walked over obediently, Kissed Gu Ziang.

During this period of time, although Yu Feng had taken good care of Gu Ziang and protected him, he rarely exceeded the limit and did things that should be done between lovers.

It was Gu Ziang who took the initiative most of the time.

First of all, Gu Ziang likes to take the initiative and often teases and flirts with him when there is nothing wrong. At best, he just goes with the flow.