Shiny scales (Optimus x Femme snake reader)

Okay so.....fun fact....I love snakes I actually have three as pets so this will be very fun to write. Anyways let's get to it.

Optimus traveled quietly through the rain forest trying to find any sign of Energon for him and his team. tire the mission was only supposed to be a surveillance mission but he knew that they also needed the energon.

Ratchet: *"Tread carefully through there, Optimus."*

Optimus: "I will Ratchet."

As Optimus walked through the rainforest he would try and move the vines and plants out of the way. Trying to find any signs for cybertronian life or energon.

Soon Optimus walked so deep into the forest he was out of communication range.

Soon he heard something before looking up and seeing something shining before he walked closer to investigate only to blush at seeing a femme playing with the flower petals floating in a small lake.

Optimus has never seen a femme like her. Her torso was normal but below her waist showed a snake body.

Her armor was shiny and revealing. She had gorgeous scaled patterns running down her stomach and gorgeous sharp edges and curves.

As Optimus walked closer she looked up and saw him walking closer before she got into a strike-like position.

Optimus: "Easy I won't harm you."

The femme hissed as Optimus walked closer only for her to turn and slither away.

Optimus: "Wait! come back!"

Optimus started to run after her as she slithered away through the leaves and the plants until Optimus lost sight of her.

Optimus: "Hello, please come out. I won't hurt you I promise."

As Optimus walked through the branch that she was on snapped and she fell into his arms before she tried to get out of his arms.

Optimus: "Easy it's okay."

?: "Let go of me!"

Optimus held her carefully until she finally calmed down.

Optimus: "Who are you?"

?: ".....Y/n....."

Optimus: "What are you doing out here?"

Y/n: "I was considered an outcast so I had to come here."

Optimus simply looked at her confused before she looked up at him.

Y/n: "You're here looking for energon aren't you?"

Optimus: "That's.....one reason I'm here."

Y/n: *chuckles* "Follow me."

Y/n led Optimus deeper into the forest until they got to an energon reserve.

Y/n: "Take as much as you need."

Optimus thanked her as she slithered away before Optimus was able to get a signal and contact the base allowing them to restock their energon reserves.

Over time Optimus continued to visit
Y/n. They would talk and tell stories and soon Optimus found himself falling for her harder.

She had been introduced to the other autobots who insisted on her living with them so they decided to start getting a room ready for her. Only for Optimus to decide to make a bold decision.

Optimus: "Y/n......Can I ask you something?"

Y/n: *coiled up next to him basking in the sun* "Hmm?"

Optimus: "Would you like to be my Sparkmate?"

Y/n only laughed slightly before looking up at him.

Y/n: "Wait.....are you serious?"

Optimus: *Nods solemnly.*

Y/n looks at him slightly shocked before she nods and grabs onto him pulling him into and embrace.

Y/n then looked up at him and held his face before she gripped his chin pulling him towards her as she kissed him.

Optimus groaned into the kiss as he kissed back.

Their glossas intertwined together as their servos started to roam each other's bodies.

Soon Optimus opened his spark chamber to her before she did the same.

Y/n: "You're sure about this?"

Optimus: "Certainly."

They merged their sparks together sending waves of pleasure through their bodies as they groaned. Their memories being shared with each other as their bond started to grow more and more.

Soon their sparks had bonded with each other completely.

Later that night they both laid under the stars pointing at constellations until the autobot ground bridge opened as Ratchet stepped through.

Ratchet: "Optimus?"

Optimus looked up holding his new Sparkmate.

Ratchet: *Smiles* "come on you two, it's getting late back at home."

They both nodded as they got up and traveled through the bridge back to the base.

*A few weeks later*

Optimus woke up with Y/n snuggled in his chest before he tried to get up only for her to grab onto him and mewl slightly.

Optimus: *Chuckles* "Love, we need to get the day started."

Y/n: "No, I want cuddles."

Optimus: "Love, I promise I'll give you attention later."

Y/n: "No"

Optimus: "Love"

Y/n looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Optimus: *sighs* "Very well, five more minutes."

Y/n: *Smiles triumphantly before snuggling back into his neck cables.*

Optimus only smiles as he sits there and gently scratches her back enjoying her presence and her comfort as he was finally able to relax with his sparkmate.

Alrighty I do hope you all enjoyed this and that you all are doing well. I know I haven't been posting lately but thank you guys for your patience. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed it and that you all have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world post again soon and remember to grab your dreams and hold them tight. Bye-bye.

TFP Styled Requested Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें