return the favor (part2 of Starscream x predacon reader)

Starscream awoke the next morning and looked at his Soarkmate she was curled up next to him, her helm on his chest, telling him that she had transformed last night. He then pulled up a holopad in his helm and started reading about them.

Looking through, he saw that a predacon could produce 7 to 10 eggs at once for every time they breed if the bond lasts throughout the entire session.

As Starscream searched through, he felt her groggily get up only to transform before falling back into recharge.

Starscream kept reading when he found that there is a specific angle and pleasure point that would cause the bond to get stronger.

Starscream then looked at his sparkmate lying on her back in a seductive way.

Starscream felt himself getting hard before he smiled.

He got up and took off all of his armor, pulling his chest plates back to show his spark.

He then started to slowly climb atop her, dragging his servos over her pleasure points that he had found last night. Soon enough, her spark chamber opened.

Starscream soon looked down at her port and decided he was going to try and get her on the edge before breeding her.

He brought out his glossa and started licking the outer part while his digits worked on the inside of the rim itself.

He soon started to feel her squirm before he plunged his glossa into her port and started to bite and suck.

He did that for almost an hour before she started squirming exceptionally.
She had been so sensitive that she had already overloaded into his mouth 5 times.

Soon, she started to huff before she screamed out and overloaded once more.

Starscream knew that this was going on in her dream as well.

Starscream then bit her outer node, making her scream.

Y/n: "Augh!! STARSCREAAMMM!!!"

soon, she jolted awake, biting her lip when she lifted herself up at that moment she overloaded again.

Starscream: "8 times in one hour. Oh, this day is going to be fun."

He crawled on top of her, pounding his spark right into hers, making her moan and overload again.

Starscream: "So sensitive....so fragging perfect. So fragging.....breedable."

He shoved in his length entirely, going as hard, rough, and deep as he could go. Soon, she was whimpering and speaking in delight, clearly enjoying herself.

He then pulled all the way out and then slammed back in, getting onto the depth that he wanted.

Starscream: "Y/n. I wanted to return the favor for becoming my queen and keeping me safe from those other predacons."

Y/n: "Of course, Starscream, after all you are my king."

Starscream then rocked back and forth nice and slowly, which made her content with it.

Soon, he hit a soft spot, making her grab onto his back and pull him closer.

Y/n: "That spot darling... don't leave that spot."

Starscream stared at her optics for a second before giving it a little test thrust, making her moan in delight

Y/n: "Again."

He did it again, and when she asked for him to continue, he understood. He started hitting that exact spot, making her vision blur and her port tighten, pulling him in more

Y/n: "*huff* *huff* Do you feel it, darling? Our sparks fall into perfect rhythm. Try that again. Maybe we can get them to do so."

Starscream then hit that same spot twice, making their sarks pulse in unison.

Y/n: "Okay, Starscream, now go fragging rough now!"

Starscream looked at her before pulling out and slamming back in over and over before he overloaded, making her scream.

Starscream wasn't done, however. He was very much still pent up and wanted to breed her full with as many sparklings as possible.

Starscream: "I hope you're ready cause you are definitely going to be sore after this."

He started to rock more and more before going rougher and rougher faster and faster while still keeping the same pace.

Y/n: "Oh yes, my love. Oh yes. That's perfect. Breed this fragging predacon until there's no tomorrow."

Starscream wanted to please his queen, prove that he was actually going to care and love her and their sparklings. That's when he felt it. A surge of energy pulsed throughout his body, giving him a craving feeling, a feeling so strong that he burst into a long pleasure overload. He started to thrust more and more while she panted at the feeling.

By the look on her face, she was in a very happy mood. Biting her lip, her arms over her helm moaning and whispering his name over and over again.

As he thrusted, he felt another surge, making his optics dialate before going at an animalistic pace. Overloading while thrusting pushing more out.

Y/n: "Oh, Starscream, I can feel your pulse flow through me. It's causing me to get so fragging hot and heavy."

Starscream: "I could say the same a-ab-about y-you-yours."

Starscream then pushed so far in that he could've sworn he formed a knot.

He was overloading so much that he was surprised he still had any left.

Y/n: "Oh, Starscream, I can feel it in my tank. I can feel your spark pounding into my systems. Oh, this is amazing."

Starscream: "Y-y-yess it i-is m-my l-love."

Soon, y/n squealed overloading for a final time before they both blacked out.

3 weeks later

Y/n: "Starscream, Darling, how are the eggs?!"

Starscream was rotating them, checking their temperature.

Starscream: "All good darling."

He walked out of the room before looking back at them. All eight of them are in a clutch, perfectly healthy, and safe looking.

Starscream: "I love you, my little sparklings.