spark wrenching reunions. (Decepticons x Returning Sparkmates)

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ :There will be a lot of cuteness! Please please try not to have a cuteness overload.

The autobots all stood in the area, watching the decepticons closely.

They had detected multiple decepticons, beacons heading towards Earth, and decided to go see what was going on.

As the space pods landed, the autobots got extremely uncomfortable.

Bulkhead: "You think it's an army of them?"

Optimus mearly watched in anticipation as the first pod opened

Out stumbled a deep blue and maroon femme holding a small silver and maroon sparkling.

They watched as Starscream stuttered slightly before he ran at them.

Starscream: "NightSky!"

The femme instantly ran to him, allowing Starscream to wrap his arms around her, holding her tightly as the sparkling babbled and squeaked up at starscream.

Sparkling: "Sdire! Sdire!"

The autobots all looked shocked.

Arcee: "Is it...a reunion?"

Soon, they saw more pods opening as some vehicons ran to their sparkmates or sparkling ran to their sire vehicons after traveling with another femme for safety.

Then they heard Knockout and Breakdown. Looking over, they saw a little femme running at them before she jumped into their arms.

Breakdown caught her instantly as Knockout held her face.

Little femme: "SIRE'S!! Oh, I missed you so so much."

Knockout: "Oh my baby, are you okay? Is anything broken, bruised, ahh! you have a smudge on your paint."

Then the autobots looked up when they heard crying.

Looking over, they saw a femme step out of the pod and scream in happiness as Shockwave walked up to her and held her close to him.

The autobots all looked at each other as they kept watching.

They then looked over to see Soundwave get knocked onto the ground by his old minicons as a femme laughed with a lazerbeak on her shoulder, gently nipping her face before Soundwave was able to get up and walk over to her holding her close.

Soundwave: "Lunarbeam...."

Lunarbeam: "Oh, Soundwave, I missed you so so much. Ow! Yes, I missed you too, lazerbeak. no need to get jealous."

The autobots watched as the reunions continued when they all saw the main pod start to open.

They watched, and Megatron took a step back before they gasped slightly.

Everyone watched as a striking bright red and deep purple femme walked out of the pod. She was tall for a femme, Megatron, only being a head higher.

Her form sparkled as she walked out, and her optics were a beautiful shade of light purple that faded into red.

She slightly gasped as she ran out of the pod.

?: "Megatron!"

Megatron: "Y/n"

Megatron held his arms open as she jumped into his arms. Megatron twirled her around slightly.

Megatron held her close to his chest.

Megatron: "Oh my beloved queen. You look as beautiful as you did, oh, so long ago, my dear."

Y/n: "And you don't look a day older than the last time I saw you in the pits. Only this time, you look so much sharper."

The autobots watched closely as everyone erupted in cheers around them.

Y/n: "Oh, there's someone I want you to meet!"

Megatron: "Hmm?"

Y/n turned towards the pod and held her servos out.

Instantly, Megatron saw two little pairs of glowing red optics staring back at him.

They both looked at each other before they ran out.

Two little sparklings, a mechling and a femme, ran out to them and grabbed onto Y/n's servos as she lifted them up.

Y/n: "Megatron....what do you think?"

Megatron was at lost for words as he smiled brightly.

Megatron: "Twins....My little gladiators."

Y/n nodded as Megatron reached out, seeing which one would grab him first.

They both looked at the outstretched servos before they both grabbed onto him at the same time.

Y/n: "This is your Sire little ones."

They both looked at Y/n, then up, and instantly, they smiled before they giggled.

Sparklings: "Up up."

Megatron gently picked them up and smiled at them both.

Megatron: "They are perfect Y/n Just like you. What did you name them?"

Y/n: "The femme is named Cometshard. And the mech is named Matrix."

Megatron: "Perfect names for my beautiful heirs."

Y/n only smiled as she leaned into Megatron.

The autobots all smiled at the cons, actually happy.

Optimus then met his comm and spoke softly.

Optimus: "Ratchet, activate the ground bridge at the arrival coordinates."

He then looked back up to see a vehicon sparkling holding onto his carrier and sire's leg before he looked up and straight in Optimus's optics.

Optimus only smiled before he gave a small wave as he hurried the bots back towards their groundbridge.

Optimus looked back one last time to see Megatron extremely happy. Then they locked optics.

Optimus only nodded to him as the last of his autobots disappeared into the bridge.

Megatron then grinned slightly as his optics flashed to the same old blue that Optimus remembered before they went back to red.

Optimus only smiled before he walked back into the base.