Mysterious ways. (Bumblebee's adoptive sister x Mirage)

Sorry for the delay in story parts. Hope you enjoy.

Mirage and Y/n had been best friends and partners for a while. Y/n was like a sister to Bumblebee, and he was like a brother to her. Bumblebee was also very, very protective over Y/n, hence why he was so worried now. It had been almost 6 hours since Mirage and Y/n went on a scouting mission. And even though Y/n could more than hold her own, she was never gone for this long.

6 hours earlier.

Y/n: "Cmon Mirage, it's not too dark."

Mirage: "I don't know Y/n. It looks pretty dangerous."

Y/n: "Oh, cmon Mirage, it's fine."

Y/n: "Mirage?"

Y/n screamed as her mouth was covered by a rusty servo before she was knocked out of consciousness.

The last thing she heard was a voice speaking into her audio.

?: (Such a beautiful darling)

As Mirage awoke, he heard a pained scream opening his optics he saw Y/n.

She was being scratched and shocked as the terrocons around her kept yelling at her.

Terrocon soldier: "Give us the information!"

Y/n growled before spitting into the terrocons face.

He raised his servo about to strike when Mirage yelled, he jumped up, headbutting the terrocon before breaking his binds, and slashed all the other terrocons into smaller bits killing them.

Y/n starred shocked as she stood up.

Y/n: "Damn Mirage...."

Mirage: "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "I'll be fine, but first we need to get out of here."

Mirage: "What are you thinking."

Y/n: "I'm gonna see if I can comm Bee."

She tried to use her magnetic connection brainwaves to contact Bumblebee, but it took a lot of energy, and if she went too long, it would hurt her, especially with what had just happened a little bit ago.

Y/n: (Cmon Bee.....answer. Cmon, cmon cmon.)

As Y/n continued, she felt it a weird disturbance in the regular air waves, causing her to scream in pain and fall.

Mirage jumped down, grabbing her servo in his tightly.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, Mirage, but there's too much distubance."

?: "Oh, what a shame after all, such a beautiful darling like her deserves to have someone who can actually care for her."

Mirage stood in front of Y/n his blades out at the ready

Mirage: "Who the Frag are you!"

?: "Me why I'm the terrocon leader and that little darling behind you is my future Conjux Endura."

Mirage went in a defensive position before he laughed slightly.

Mirage: "In your dreams ugly."

Back at base

Bumblebee was beeping extreamly fast as Ratchet finally found the coordinates of where his sister and Mirage were, and the moment the Bridge opened, Bee jumped through.

The rest of the bots looked to Ratchet and told him to prepare Medbay.

As the rest of the bots went through the bridge, Arcee saw Bumblebee practically running into the cave.

Arcee: "Don't kill Mirage. If you find him, he's still new to the team."

Bumblebee gave a hasty, annoyed nod as he ran through.

But the moment they all entered, they saw it. Dead terrocons everywhere and right in the middle, a tired beaten up Mirage.

Bumblebee: "*Where the frag is my sister what the frag happened!*"

As Bumblebee ran over, Mirage got just enough energy to open his optics.

Mirage: "I-i'm s-sorry B-bumble b-bee. I c-couldn't f-fend th-them all o-off. Th-they t-took h-her d-down in-into the rest o-of the c-cave. I-im not s-sure wh-where."

Bumblebee looked up towards the further part of the cave when he gave a hasty beep and picked Mirage up, giving him to Bulkhead.

Bumblebee: "*Take him to base Arcee you come with me.*"

As they went further into the caverns, they eventually heard a screaming and started running faster.

That was when they saw it a bigger terrocon holding a dark energon shard right above Y/n's spark.

Bumblebee picked Arcee up and threw her at the terrocon, to which she rearranged herself and hit right into the side of the terrocons head.

As Bumblebee and Arcee killed the rest of the Terrocons, Bumblebed stood above the leader of them.

Bumblebee: "*Go back to the dead....F*cker!*"

Once they finished, they carefully picked up an exhausted Y/n.

Y/n: "B-brother..."

Bumblebee nodded as he and Arcee got Y/n back to base.

She remained in a coma for almost two months, and throughout those weeks, Mirage would sit next to her, apologizing for not being strong enough.

He blamed himself, and Bumblebee could tell, so did the rest of the bots.

As Mirage held her servo, he felt a twitch before a slight grip.

Mirage opened his optics as he held her servo before giving it a kiss.

Y/n: "M.....Mir...Mirage..."

Mirage opened his optics in shock before he cried in happiness, holding her servo closer to his face.

Mirage: "Ratchet, Bee, she's awake!"

As the autobots swarmed into the room, they checked her over, looking at her armor, her wounds, and everything else.

Y/n then looked up at Mirage after Tatchet said everything was okay.

Y/n: "Mirage....come here."

Mirage brought himself closer before she chuckled.

Y/n: "Little more."

Once her did, Y/n grabbed his lips into a longing kiss that caught everyone besides Bumblebee by surprise.

Once they broke apart, Mirage had a shocked look before his systems short circuited, and he fainted.

Y/n started to laugh loudly as she looked around. She was so fragging, happy to be back to her family.

Okay, I hope you all enjoy this. I am feeling much, much better, so I'll be getting these requests done asap.

Anyways, talk to you soon. Have a great day, night, wherever you ate in the world. Bye-bye.