Don't give up yet! (Elita-1 x human female reader)

Okay, so I've never been really comfortable with the lemons for these, and I'm really, really glad that the reader who requested this wanted a fluff. So, if this isn't that good, I apologize.

Anyways, let us get to the story.

The autobots were tense as they stood face to face with the decepticons.
Megatron stood right in the middle of them all holding a human and her dog in a class case.

Optimus: "Release her Megatron."

Megatron: "Oh.....but why? I'm sure she and her pet love being the center of attention."

Elita looked in the tube. The human was sitting in a small divot holding onto her dogs furr close while she shook and teared up in fear.

Elita waited for the right moment.

Arcee: "Well, clearly, she doesn't want to be here."

Jazz: "Yeah, cmon man. Can't you be a little more civilized."

Knockout: "Pft autobots so selfless."

That was when Elita striked. She activated her boosters and knocked the glass case right out of Megatrons' servo.

Then, the battle truly started. She flew away fast with the caseing firmly in her grasp.

Elita: "It's okay, human. We've got you. You and your animal will be alright."

She kept shaking, clearly afraid of everything going on.

Elita then felt something hit into her, making her scream. She then transformed into her flyer mode.

Elita: "Okay, little one. The top of the glass case you're in should have a weak spot. It'll have a cool breeze come through. Find that spot and hit it over and over."

As Elita flew away from starscream, she heard a break.

She checked on the human who's was laying on the seat a bunch of broken glass around her.

Elita then placed seat belts around the human and the dog.

She then flew up and behind Starscream, shooting him to the ground.

Elita then flew to the ground, transforming into a car mode and disposing of the glass in the process.

Elita then unbuckled the  human.

Elita: "Climb in the front!"

Soon, Elita made sure the human was safe in the front along with her dog and then sped off faster, getting away from the battle.

Elita: "Elita-1 to Optimus."

Optimus: "*Optimus, here. Is the human safe.*"

Elita: "If you consider going over the speed limit as safe."

Optimus: "It's better than her being in the Decepticons servos."

Elita then drove off until she got to town.

Elita: "Where do you live. I'll take you home."

She didn't speak, only held onto her dogs' furr. Who was panting and whimpering slightly.

Elita: "What's your dogs name?"

The human didn't speak aloud, only whispered out.

"Howler....."

The dig immediately started to lick her cheek.

Elita: "Well, you and Howler will be okay."

Elita then drove through the town until she got closer to base.

Elita: "I'm gonna take you to our base. There's a few humans out there who can help you out."

Over the weeks that passed by, Elita had been appointed the human guardian. Who they learned from Miko was named Y/n.

They also found that Y/n was quite scared of them and would mostly cry whenever she was in Elita's car mode.

Y/n never talked to any of the bots. Nor did she talk to the kids. It was obvious she was a young adult, and she did own her own house.

Elita drove up to Y/n's house and gave a small honk. Once she opened the door, her huskey ran over, doing small 360s.

Y/n opened the door for Howler letting him in, and then she climbed in.

Elita rolled down the window for Howler and drove off.

Elita wanted to get Y/n to talk to her more. She didn't want Y/n to be scared of her.

Then, she remembered Cliffjumper's recommendation.

*Flashback*

Elita: "She's scared of me, Optimus. It bothers me. She doesn't speak, and she'll sometimes cry in my alt form. I'm worried about her."

Cliffjumper: "Take her to a flower shop or something."

Elita: "A flower field?"

Cliffjumper: "Yeah, I remember Miko talking about how amazing Y/n was at drawing flowers and other flowering plants. She seemed to draw (f/f) a lot."

Elita thought about it for a moment before nodding.

Elita: "I'll give it a try."

*End of flashback*

Elita started to turn down a different path, Confusing Y/n slightly.

It took a while to get to the area where she was going. Y/n had even fallen asleep.

Soon, Elita had gotten to the top of the mountain.

Elita: "Y/n, wake up."

Y/n opened her eyes and gasped at the field.

Elita: "I heard you liked these types of flowers from Cliffjumper and Miko. He recommended I take you to see some. So I thought I'd take you to see some of them."

She got out and allowed Howler to get out as well.

Elita transformed, being careful not to smash anything.

Elita sat down, playing some calm music from the radio.

Elita closed her optics before she heard a small voice.

?: "Elita...."

Elita opened her eyes, looking down at Y/n shocked.

Y/n: "Thank you....for bringing me here."

Elita smiled

Elita: "If you ever want to come here again. Just let me know."

Y/n smiled before she climbed up onto Elita's thigh, only to lay up against her stomach plating humming in content.

Elita smiled more, especially when Howler ran over only to lay up against Elita's leg as well.

Okay, so this turned out extremely cute. I hope you enjoyed it.

Anyways, have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Hope you all are doing okay and keep living your life to the fullest. Don't let anyone hold you down and keep fighting. Bye-bye.