Love Bite. (Optimus x Vampire rouge reader

The Vampire legend has been requested to become a part of cybertron.

WARNING: NFSW.....you have been warned. Read at your own risk.

Optimus had been scouting for a while. Bumblebee and the rest of the autobots had missions elsewhere.

The area that Optimus was in, however, was darker than other places. There were canyons and cliffsides, but dark woodlands all around the area as well.

As Optimus was driving, he heard a scream and transformed before rushing towards the area.

Pretty soon, he got into a deeper part of the woods only to see a vehicon pushed up against a rockface fall to the ground with another cybertronian standing in front of him.

He watched as the cybertronian brought their servo up to their lips only to lick the dripping energon from their digits.

Optimus was shocked and, to be honest, slightly scared.

Optimus: "A terrocon?"

He then realized he had spoken aloud only for the bot to turn, then Optimus realized he had been mistaken. When the bot turned, he saw energon still dripping from her mouth and down her two very sharp fangs.

Optimus started to back up slowly before the femme saw him.

They locked optics before she lunged at him. He dodged out of the way before he groaned, feeling sharp digits dig into his armor and scratch through his side paneling.

He turned only to gawk at her. He had thrown her into a clearing with enough light from the moon to see her.

She had sleek features, smooth edges, and shiney dark red and maroon armor.

Optimus only had a short time to admire her before she lunged at him, pushing him up against a tree.

She was about to scratch him before he grabbed her hips and tossed her aside. She backflipped on the ground before digging her pedes in the dirt to catch herself. Optimus started to dart away from her before she started to run at him again.

Optimus: "Stop this, femme! You have had your prey tonight!"

She only hissed before trying to scratch him again. Optimus then groaned in pain when he felt her clawed digits dig into the sides of his chest and push him to the ground.

He kept bringing his arms up, trying to get her tired, but it didn't work. She only kept going. Clearly trying to kill him.

Optimus: (Ugh, how am I supposed to....wait.... that old tale in the records.)

Flashback provided to you by certain death experience.

Orion: "See Megatronus. It says right here that the weak spots on a vampiracon are the neck cables, the chest plates, and then the brests if they are a femme."

Megatronus: "Orion....that is just ancient folk lore."

Orion: "Why would the ancients write about this if they weren't real."

Megatronus: "If they were real, then they are probably extinct. You don't hear about vampiracon attacks and deaths."

Orion: "You really need to keep an open mind on things Megatronus. You never know these kinds of things could save your life one day."

End of flashback.

Optimus didn't know if it was true, but he still had to try anyway. He brought his arms up against her chest and pushed her further back so he could stand up.

He looked at her she was slightly hunched over. Covering her chest and her neck cables slightly with her posture.

Optimus: "Stand down femme."