Bee Careful. (Bumblebee x Adoptive sister)

Y/n and Bumblebee had been really close since they first met. She understood him perfectly and always got along really well with him. She was often quiet, but it normally didn't take long to get her out of her shell.

They were partners in battle, racing, anything, and everything they would often do together, and since they were also scouts, it often turned into battles that often needed to be thaught on their feet. They still liked there alone time. But normally those days would just end with them being together some way or another.

Of course, Bee was very protective over his sister. And often would only allow someone to be alone with her if she was comfortable with it.

The days would go by and often wound up with them cuddling in their sleep.

One day, while Y/n was talking to Bumblebee, Bulkhead walked over.

Bulkhead: "Hey, there little honeybee. Wanna go for a drive?"

Y/n: "Yeah, sure. See ya later, bee."

Bumblebee: "(See yah, Bulk. If I see a single scratch on her, you're gonna wake up on the Med-berth it)"

Bulkhead: "Hahah, you got it, Bee."

As the day went on, Y/n started to feel unsafe. Something just didn't feel right.

Y/n then transformed and stopped.

Bulkhead: "Hey, what's wrong, Y/n?"

Y/n: "You're not Bulkhead."

Next thing Y/n knew she was on the ground under makeshift.

She tried struggling but only ended up with Makeshift up in her face before he grabbed her comm a d smashed it.

Makeshift: "You're coming with me. Whether you like it or not."

Bumblebee paced back and forth, worried. Y/n almost never ever stayed silent and normally always commed to check on everything. That was when Bulkhead and Arcee drove through the base with a charged up Miko on his shoulder.

Bee: "(Bulkhead, where's my sister!?)"

Bulkhead: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Arcee: "Bulks not seen Y/n in like two days. They were at the demolition derby, remember."

Bee was starting to get really worried when Y/n drove in.

Bumblebee immediately grabbed her in his arms, very worried about where she was and if she was alright.

Y/n hushed him and made sure he was okay before they kept on with the normal sceduals and fun.

Over the next few weeks, Bumblebee noticed that something wasn't quite right with Y/n. He knew everything there was to know about Y/n, and from the way she was acting, there was clearly something wrong.

Bumblebee: "(Hey sis.....everything okay?)"

Y/n: "Of course. Why do you ask?"

Bumblebee: "(You're acting kinda....wierd...)"

Y/n: "Wierd? You know how I am, Bee. I'm always weird. After all, we are scouts."

Y/n patted his shoulder and started to walk past him.

Bumblebee was very confused now.

Later on, he started to drag his pede in the dirt, catching Optimus's attention.

Optimus: "Is something wrong?"

Bumblebee: "(Have you noticed Y/n is acting strange?)"

Optimus: "She's been acting different than usual, yes."

Bumblebee: "(She's not talking like she normally does. And she acts kinda......lost around me.)"

Optimus: "I've noticed she isn't as quiet around others. She also hasn't been going for her evening drives."

Bumblebee: "(She hasn't.)"

Optimus nodded his helm when Bulkhead walked in.

Bulkhead: "Hey Bee! Something is wrong with Y/n."

Miko: "Yeah, I tried my new method to get her to sing, and instead of blushing and running off, she laughed. Laughed and not in an uncomfortable Y/n like way."

As they were talking, Y/n walked in and started heading for the exit.

Bumblebee: "(Hey sis, where do you keep going off to?)"

Y/n: "Don't worry about it, Bee."

Everyone was shocked. Y/n never kept a secret from Bumblebee. It was against their BumbleHoney code. As Miko often called it.

Bumblebee glared as she walked past, and then he noticed something in the metal on the back of her neck.

Bumblebee: "(You're not my sister)"

Bumblebee then ta kled her to the ground, causing her to fling him off. She started throwing punches when he caught her servos in his own.

Bumblebee: "(Where is my Sister!)"

Bumblebee then pushed her back until Optimus grabbed her arms, causing her to struggle.

Optimus: "Forgive me for this, Y/n."

Optimus then knocked her out, causing her body to go limp.

Ratchet checked over her body when Bee spoke.

Bumblebee: "(I saw something on the back of her neck)."

Ratchet started looking when he found something and pulled it out.

The bug hissed and bit Ratchet's finger before it started to scurry away only for Bumblebee to smash it under his pede before blasting it just for good measure.

Arcee: "Those scout optics of yours really do the trick."

Soon, they heard Y/n groan.

Everyone looked over before seeing her optics changing color.

Everyone got into battle positions when Ralph yelled.

Ralph: "Hold on, guys!"

Y/n's optics settled back to their original color, making Ralph smile as she groand and sat up.

Bumblebee then ran at her, pulling her into a tight hug, catching her by surprise.

Y/n: "Bee... What happened?"

Bumblebee: "(That doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're safe.)"

Ratchet: "You had a brain control bug in You're armor. My guess would be from the decepticons."

Y/n: "So that's why it was so hard to keep my thoughts enclosed."

Ratchet: "You kept them enclosed."

Y/n: "I am a scout Ratch. I have a pretty good information barrier. It just takes a lot of my energy to get it to work properly."

Optimus: "Well, I'm glad you're safe. Welcome back home, Y/n."

Okay, so I hope you all enjoyed this. Sorry it took so long. I was taking a small break. Anyway, I hope you all have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Keep living your life to the fullest and hold onto your dreams. Post again soon. Bye-bye.