Angelic sky flyer (Angelwing x Knockout)

Knockout drove throughout the kaon city complex perfectly content with how fast he was allowed to go.

That was when he saw her. Angelwing flew high up in the sky, doing barrelrolls and relaxing in the wind.

Knockout transformed and watched as her beautiful form flew upwards before circling back to land on the ground.

Knockout stared at her, amazed. She was around the same height as Dreadwing, maybe a bit bigger. Her form was slick and perfectly proportioned.

Knockout started walking towards her and gave an approving whistle.

Angelwing looked behind her questionably.

Knockout: "Scrap, you're a very beautiful predacon. I love the finish. That beautiful body of yours, your stature, damn everything about you is pretty."

Angelwing: "You're gonna have to swoop me off my pedes a different way. My Sire told me all about you, Knockout, and I don't think you understand. I could snap you in half or worse, ruin that finish of yours."

Knockout was about to speak when he heard flying and looked up to see a bunch of predaseekers. They were all in different heights, some like Angelwing and some around the same size as their carrier. Which Knockout had met by mistake one day while driving. Then there were some around the same size as him and Starscream.

Angelwing: "Hmm, looks like my siblings are going for a nice fly. Well, except for Y/n....she's probably with that scout again... Oh, well."

Angeleing was about to transform to join them when Knockout grabbed her servo.

Knockout: "Wait, please, I would love to get to know you better. Tell you what? I'll be waiting here tomorrow. If you get bored, meet me here."

Angelwing: "What do I get in return?"

Knockout: "A lovely stroll and a chance to get to know me."

Angelwing: "Heh....very well I'll think about it."

Angelwing transformed, taking off into the sky to fly with her siblings doing tricks and twirls through the wind.

Knockout woke up the next morning and checked on Ultra Magnus, and Ratchet said high to everyone and started to drive off.

As Knockout got to the same place, he stayed around pacing back and forth, did some exercises, stretched, and sat on rocks and metal waiting patiently.

He was about to give up as morning turned to afternoon, afternoon turned to evening. He stood about to drive away when he heard a swoop and a transformation sequence.

He looked behind him to see Angelwing.

Knockout: "Hello darling."

Angelwing: "It's Angelwing. Now we gonna go or what."

Knockout smiled as he led her on a walk before he got an idea.

Knockout: "Ooh, I know a place that's still in tact. It's a beautiful mind if I take you there?"

Angelwing: "Sure, we are hanging out, so just walk wherever."

Knockout smiled as he led her to the old city of music and down into an old greenhouse.

Knockout looked around before he found it, and after he pressed the door button, it opened, leaving Angelwing shocked.

The area was indeed beautiful. An energon pond surrounded by sand sat close to the middle of the big room. Energon crystals of all shades covered the walls. The only energon that wasn't present was dark energon.

Knockout watched as she stepped out into the light that blossomed through the glass speckled ceiling as she hummed.

Knockout: "So what do you think? I used to come here all the time when I first found it. Then the war got out of hand, and it just sort of just got left here."

Angelwing: "It's beautiful. I love it. There is even enough room for me to transform."

Knockout simply closed his optics and smiled.

Angelwing: "It's also a great place to have a nesting area.""

Knockout's optics shot open when she said that. Then he blushed.

Knockout: "I-if you do plan on having kids y-your welcom to have then h-here."

Angelwing: "Really? Thank you, Knockout. Now I believe you said we could get to know each other, so shall we talk."

Knockout and angelwing talked for hours on end. And started to hang out every day after. As time grew on, Angelwing found that she started to like him.

And so she went and talked to her Sire and Carrier.

Starscream: "You are in love?"

Y/c/n: "Who darling?"

Angelwing: "Don't get mad, but....I think I'm in love with.......Knockout."

Angelwing looked to the ground when her creators spoke.

Starscream: "Then go have kids."

Angelwing: "W-what?"

Y/c/n: "You have our blessings. Go get your man."

Angelwing was happy as she turned and ran straight off the Kaon towers.

She fell for a while, then transformed.

She flew for a while till she made it to Iacon.

She looked and saw an opening, then flew into Iacon.

She then saw Knockout walking by when she transformed and rammed herself into knockout.

The autobots were all confused when she looked into Knockout's optics.

Knockout: "I'm gonna guess they took it well."

Angelwing: "Indeed they did, darling."

Angelwing then kissed Knockout passionately. Then, he pulled away only to speak in his ear.

Angelwing: "I'll be waiting at our spot tonight. You come on time, and maybe you'll get more than just a good ride."

Knockout shivered before nodding.

That night knockout walked into the room only to gasp. Angelwing sat there her armor all off and neatly stacked in the corner.

Angelwing: "Hey there, baby. Are you gonna spark me tonight, or are we gonna take it slow?"

Knockout: "Oh, I'm gonna spark yah. But you may wanna prepare yourself. I'm not exactly a "gental" type when it comes to interface."

Angekwing waltzed over to him and stroaked his chest before whispering into his ear.

Angelwing: "Maybe I like it rough. As rough as you could go. So darling......you gonna take this armor off? I'm ready to see my.....little prize."

Knockout chuckled as he took his armor off while they kissed.

Angelwing: "Damn, you're such a good kisser."

Knockout: "Well, you're not so bad yourself."

Alrighty I hope you all enjoyed this. And that you all have a wonderful day, night, wherever you are in the world. Post again soon. Bye-bye.