my little rule breaker. (Ex Decepticon reader x Ultra Magnus)

Alrighty going into another one. As you can see this time around it's with the diligent commander of the autobots himself. So let us get to this story shall we.

Y/n quietly walked though the woods. Her arm was leaking and her pedes were twisted. Why was she in this shape. Well it was mainly because of the fact she had just left the Decepticons. As a result she was attacked.

Y/n continued to limp through the heavy rain when she heard the familiar sound of a blaster powering up.

Y/n: "You gonna shoot a rogue?"

Ultra Magnus stood behind her questioning.

Ultra Magnus: "Since when did you go rogue?"

Y/n: "I don't know but as you can see, officer....I'm in no position to fight."

Ultra Magnus: "Why go rogue?"

Y/n: "Heh.....the Decepticons have strayed way too far for their own good. So Ultra Magnus..."

Y/n turned slowly and glared him in the optics.

Y/n: "You gonna pull the trigger or what?"

*Back at the autobot base*

Y/n stood uncomfortably as Ratchet finished repairing her arm.

The autobots all stared at her as if she was something to fear. But Y/n didn't blame them. After all she was known for being on the "short fuse" side of the bomb.

Y/n looked over at Ultra Magnus as he talked to Optimus quietly in the corner of the room when finally Ultra Magnus handed something to Ratchet only for the medical bot to walk over and mold something onto my arm.

Magnus: "Now I'll be able to keep a better optic on you, soldier."

Y/n looked down to see an autobot insignia and frowned.

Y/n: "Why?"

Magnus: "You already know you had probation back on Cybertron. And that probation is very much overdue."

Y/n only stared him in the optics before making a small growl.

Ultra Magnus simply smiled only enough for her to see before he walked away.

Y/n then noticef the rest of the autobots looking at her weird before she just walked towards Magnus to follow him.

Soon Y/n got used to being around autobots and even though it was pretty weird at first she eventually got used to everything else. The only thing she wasn't used to was sharing a room with Ultra Magnus.

No they didn't share berths but because of Magnus wanting to keep a close optic on her she agreed to share a room with him.

Y/n watched as Magnus trained with the rookie Smokescreen and with the other two wreckers only for bumblebee and Arcee to walk up with the kids.

Miko: "Why aren't you training Y/n?"

Y/n: "There's no need for it."

Arcee: "Why not?"

Y/n: *shrugs* "I'm just-"

Y/n stopped talking instantly when she heard Magnus call for her.

Y/n sighed and walked over.

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Ultra Magnus: "The Rookie is wondering how you used to fight me back on cybertron."

Y/n: "And?"

Ultra Magnus: "He wants a demonstration."

Y/n: *sighs* "Fine, let's just get it over with."

Y/n got into position and waited for Magnus too as well. Once he did Y/n waited for the signal.

Y/n then watched as Magnus did the small nod and then Y/n took off.

Y/n dodged his attacks while he dodged hers.

Y/n then swung between his legs and kicked them out causing him to fall.

Y/n turned and jumped about to crash into him only for him to swing causing Y/n to skid through the ground before coming to a stop.

Y/n looked up to see Magnus running towards her before she dodged out of the way.

Y/n then noticed Magnus tried to use an uppercut but instead of it landing, Y/n grabbed Magnus's arm and wrist then dug her pedes into the ground and flipped him over her shoulder into the ground.

Y/n looked down at Magnus he was tired and huffed as he looked up at her.

Y/n: *Smirks* "Still can't arrest me can you, commander?"

Ultra Magnus: "heh.....you're free to go."

Y/n only smiled before she rose up to see the rest of the bots looking at her wide eyed including Optimus while she walked past them and back towards her berth room.

Smokescreen: "Why is she so silent towards us but not towards the commander?"

Ultra Magnus: "She used to be quiet with me as well, rookie."

Smokescreen just looked at him weirdly before Magnus looked away for a second.

Ultra Magnus: "before the war I was an officer and me and Y/n ended up becoming acquainted with one another because of how many laws she broke. But no matter where I was or the strategy I made she would always get away." *Smiles* "She was such a hard catch. And if we were still on cybertron she would still be."

Magnus then smirked slightly before he started to walk into the base.

Over the days and nights Y/n noticed that her spark beat increased each night that Magnus walked into their berth room and each time she would blush. One reason was because Magnus normally took his chest plates off at night before recharge.

But little did Y/n know that Magnus felt the same way. He loved how she could find a way out of every scenario that occurred whether she was harmed or not. He loved her smile each time she gave it to him while others didn't see. And he loved that even though she was here in the base she could still escape from him.

Later on the next night.

Y/n sat on her berth and held her servos over her face as she waited for Magnus.

Y/n: "How am I supposed to tell him..."

Ultra Magnus: "Tell me what?"

Y/n jumped slightly before looking up at him as he walked into the room and started to take his chest armor off.

Y/n: "That I.....n-nevermind...."

Magnus started at her intently before blushing at how shy she was.

Magnus shook his helm slightly before walking over.

Y/n only blushed when she noticed Magnus lift up her chin to look him in the eyes before he lowered down and spoke.

Magnus: "I love you so fragging, much."

Magnus then leaned in and took her into a kiss causing her to blush in shock before kissing back.

Once they opened their eyes both of them blushed before looking away.

Y/n: "L-love you too.....Commander."

Ultra Magnus then blushed harder before he turned around and picked her up causing her to blush as he took her to his berth and laid her down with him.

Magnus: "Just.....lay with me tonight...okay."

Y/n only blushed harder before she crawled on top of him and laid down on his chest before going to sleep.

Magnus: *silently chuckles* "My little rule breaker."

Alrighty we are finished with this one. I know that the person requesting this wasn't expecting me to write this. I also didn't tell them. But to that person I hope you enjoyed.

Anyways I hope you all had a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Post again soon. Bye-bye.