Love over fear (Bumblebee x Predaseeker femme)

Warning: Lemon towards end

Y/n flew high above the clouds all of her siblings around her.

Their eldest sister flew ahead her two sets of wings flying carefully while her younger siblings flew behind her.

All of her eldest brothers flew next to her or in front of her as they headed back towards their home in Kaon.

Their sire and carrier had two more clutches after them, and she was the only one to be full Seeker.

Her eldest sister Angelwing looked back at the pride of flyers and flew back to fly next to Y/n.

Angelwing: "Everything okay, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm just thinking about all of us. I mean, 20 Predaseekers and autobots still haven't tried to harm us."

That's when her eldest brother, flameclaw, flew next to them.

Flameclaw: "They don't dare to come even close to Kaon. As long as our Sire and Carrier watch over Kaon, we'll be fine."

Y/n only sighed before she looked over seeing her Sire and carrier in another plateau.

Y/n screeched by accident alerting her siblings as she folded her wings as she transformed into her jet mode. She flew faster and faster and rammed into the autobot Bumblebee.

Bumblebee fell to the ground as the autobots all looked at them.

Starscream: "Y/n."

Y/n transformed running over to her carrier and Sire.

Y/n: "Sire! Carrier! Are you all right?"

Y/c/n: "Yes, darling."

Soon, the autobots looked up and started to step back.

They watched as all the predaseekers transformed landing one right after the other until all three clutches stood in front of their creators.

The autobots all stood aimed and ready before their carrier transformed into her Beast mode.

And with her being around the same size as predaking, she stood tall, unfolding her wings to block all of her children and her king.

The autobots all stood back as she stared at them clearly mad.

Bumblebee wasn't paying attention to them, though. He was paying attention to the seeker who had rammed into him.

She caught his optics in a stare as she looked into his big beautiful eyes. Shining with wonder and life.

Y/n only smiled as she gave him a side glance, trying to be cute.

That was when they heard their sire call out.

Starscream: "Alright, kids back to Kaon."

That was when Y/n's youngest brother spoke.

Dreamtail: "What about Carrier?"

Starscream: "Your carrier will be there in a few minutes."

As time went on, more and more battles occurred, and every time, Y/n would tease Bumblebee, knowing he wouldn't hurt her.

Bumblebee only ended up getting beaten by her siblings, both older and younger.

As Y/n fought next to her siblings, Angelwing spoke.

Angelwing: "What could you possibly see in that Black and Yellow autobot?"

Y/n: "Not sure....there's just....something about his energy that I love."

The battles continued as time went on, and one day, in particular, Y/n noticed that Bumblebee was not there.

She fought using her claws and missils as she dodged and reflected blasts.

That was when Y/n screamed as something blasted her wing, causing it to break.

She then looked up to see the autobot Arcee had her brother Clutch in her hands as she ran through a bridge, the other autobots following suit.

Y/n: "Clutch.. CLUTCH!! Let go of him. Let go of my brother!"

All the predaseekers stopped as they ran to her, holding her back.

Y/n: "Let go! LET GO OF ME!"

Blazetail: "Y/n, stop! It's too late the bridge closed."

Y/n: "No....no... No no no no FRAGGING NO!!"

The predaseekers all stood back as her body lit up in flames from the flint on her back.

That was when her creators came down after dealing with other problems on the other side of Kaon.

As their creators started coming up with a plan. Y/n cried, her siblings being careful as they repaired her wing and tried to calm her down.

Little did, they knew a certain scout was watching in the shadows' guilt creeping into him.

He waited at Iacon, holding the predaseeker in his servos after calming him down.

The autobots around were still not sure if it was a good idea. But Bumblebee knew Starscream better than anyone because of how many times he had been alone with the seeker.

Soon, Bumblebee saw them in pursuit.

He took a deep breath and walked outside, holding up the predaseeker who started to wriggle and writhe at the sight.

Bumblebee watched as Starscream's queen roared out loud before descending.

Starscream landed right beside her as all the siblings flew behind. All except the bot he was hoping to see.

Bumblebee stood still as Starscream's optics narrowed.

Bumblebee put the Predaseeker down as it scrambled over to his sibling to hide behind his Carriers leg.

Bumblebee: "I believe Y/n said his name was Clutch."

Starscream: "What did you do to him?"

Bumblebee: "Nothing. You'll find he doesn't have a scratch on him. I'd never do that to a sparkling or anyone who couldn't defend themselves...it's not the autobot way."

Y/c/n bent down, inspecting her smallest baby, and looked back up at him. She growled and hissed before gently picking him up.

Starscream watched as his kids all turned to follow their carrier. The more seeker like ones transforming to follow.

Starscream: "Stay away from my kids Bumblebee...."

As Starscream transformed and flew away, Bumblebee only stood listening to the Beating wings and boosters.

That night, the family celebrated by going for a midnight flight around cybertron, but Y/n only slept. She was tired and didn't feel like going for a fly that would last until sunrise.

As she slept a certain Bumblebee climbed up Kaon. It wasn't a perilous journey, and I didn't take a bunch of time.

Eventually, he came to her room, and after a lot of tweaking and twitching, he got her window to open.

Bumblebee snuck into her room. Noticing her door was locked. He was careful as he walked over to her, examining her wing repairs only to rub them gently.

He then bent down, kissing the area.
As he rubbed her wings, he moved to her mouth and kissed her slow and passionate.

He continued to rub her wing before stroking her side.

Y/n then started to stir awake before she saw him. She was shocked at first, almost scared, until she realized who it was and gave in.

She grabbed his face, causing him to jump and look at her before then embracing each other into a steamy long kiss.

She then felt him slide his teeth down her neck before biting her neck cables sucking on them slowly.

Y/n only hummed as he did so.

Y/n: (Hopefully soon....we can live in peace.)

Okay, so I hope you all enjoyed this and that you all have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Keep living your life to the fullest. I post again soon. Bye-bye