Unstable love. (Arcee x Airachnid)

Okay so I have no idea why this is a ship but because you asked for one I'll allow it. Just know I will not do a part two. But I do hope you enjoy it nonetheless. Please note this is not a ship that I myself ship and that I did not know how I was supposed to write it. Anyways let's get to it.

Arcee struggled against the web as Airachnid stared at her.

Arcee growled at Airachnid as she started to stroke up and down her body intisingly.

Arcee: "The frag are you going, Get off!"

Airachnid only growled before hissing.

Airachnid: "Oh no Arcee...I have waited way too long for this."

Airachnid simply grabbed Arcee's chin pulling it up before digging her fangs into Arcee's neck causing Arcee to moan and huff from beneath her.

Arcee: "G-get o-off."

Airachnid only bit in more and started to drink some of Arcee's Energon blood causing Arcee to moan and huff at the energon hickey forming in the process.

Soon Airachnid moaned as she disconnected from Arcee's neck licking her fangs at the small amount of blood dripping from her mouth.

Arcee huffed before growling as she tried to struggle out of the web.

Airachnid only smirked as she started to circle the web.

Airachnid: "For years I've tried to get you. For years I tried to take out everyone who got in my way. But you were still so resilient. But I've already cracked you I just need to break you. One way or the other."

Arcee: "You will not break me!"

Airachnid: "On I guarantee I will. Love."

Airachnid grabbed Arcee's face and kissed her causing Arcee to squirm at the glossa in her mouth.

Soon Airachnid started to jab her claws into Arcee's metal before she growled at Arcee biting her tongue causing Airachnid to jump slightly and break the kiss.

Airachnid only smirked at the small amount of energon leaking from her tongue while Arcee barred her teeth.

Airachnid only smirked as she crawled down to Arcee's Cod piece before stroking it gently.

Arcee: "Don't you dare!"

Airachnid only smirked as she removed Arcee's cod piece causing Arcee to squirm and try and kick Airachnid off.

Airachnid only growled as Arcee continued to kick at Airachnid until Airachnid had enough and simply buried her face into Arcee and started to bite and suck different parts of the area.

Arcee growled huffed and squirmed at the feeling before she bucked her hips slightly.

Soon Airachnid was practically draining Arcee of everything that she had before Arcee groaned as she overloaded for a fifth time.

Airachnid: "Ahh....that hit the spot."

Arcee only stared at Airachnid with hatred before she kneaded Airachnid in the helm and used her blades to slice herself out of the web.

Airachnid hissed as Arcee ran losing Airachnid until finally Arcee got out of the caverns bringing Airachnid up to the surface.

Arcee: "c'mon! Now that I'm free what are you gonna do!"

Airachnid growled before charging her only for Arcee to dodge each attack only to jam her elbow into Airachnid abdomen causing her to double over.

Arcee then grabbed Airachnid and threw her over her helm and into the ground.

Airachnid coughed before slowly getting up only to see Arcee's blaster pointing at her helm.

Arcee: "Like I said. You will not break me. After everything you've done you're lucky I don't shoot you."

Arcee reached up to her comm calling base then brought up her pedes and kicked Airachnid in the head causing her to black out.

Once Arcee was back at base she had Ratchet fix the bite marks and cuts before she got a cleansing bath.

Arcee laid in the water relaxing as she looked at her port which had been bruised.

Arcee: "What a shame....for a Decepticon she ain't half bad at fragging."

Alright so I know this technically ain't really a "ship" but I just could never see them being in a loving relationship. Anyways I hope you still enjoyed. Anyways have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Post again soon. Bye-bye