the love of an Assassin (Megatron x former assassin reader)

⚠️ Warning⚠️ this mentions a musscarriage. If that is a sensitive topic to you, please don't read.

Y/n had a clear shot on Megatron. She could've stopped any of this from happening, but instead, she hesitated and ended up getting caught. Now here she was, the queen of the decepticons just trying to relax in the baths.

Y/n: "Ugh, Frag.....Megatron...that stupid fragging glitch."

As Y/n stood up and got out, she felt a pain burst through her before she screamed in agony, clutching her stomach.

In the throne room, the entire Decepticon fleet heard it, and Megatron, Soundwave, and Starscream all ran down towards the baths.

Megatron burst through the door before his spark dropped.

Y/n was crying on, energon leaking on the ground.

Megatron ran to her and held her as close to him as possible as his spark was shattered as well.

He then looked to Starscream and Soundwave.

Megatron: "DONT JUST STAND THERE GO GET KNOCKOUT!!"

Starscream immediately transformed and flew off.

Soundwave stood and waited for any type of order.

Y/n opened her optics slowly, tears streaming down her face as she clutched to Megatron closer, just trying to get comfort.

Y/n: "S-soundwave. G-go g-get a low-grade energon c-cube pl-please."

Soundwave nodded and left.

Y/n then felt more pain and whimpered before screaming out.

Megatron: "I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm so so fragging, sorry."

Knockout continued to scan her before looking over at them.

Knockout: "Everything is fine. Her body is healing up well. But I'm afraid our queen will not be able to produce another sparkling for another year."

They all looked back over to see Y/n sleeping. Her spark pulsed quietly and flickered in between.

Megatron: "And.....her spark."

Knockout: ".....Broken.....may never be the same again either."

Megatron walked over to her and held her servo while she slept.

Megatron: "When will she awaken?"

Knockout: "Who knows."

Megatron then sat down and held her servo.

Megatron: "Leave me."

They all walked out as Megatron mourned.

Y/n woke up after a few days her spark had stopped flickering but was still very much hurt.

She then looked over to see Megatron sitting on the ground. His digits firmly intwined with hers.

Y/n: "You....stayed......"

Y/n looked all around the room before she started to cry again.

She then felt a servo lift her helm up.

She opened her optics to see Megatron looking at her.

Megatron: "Come on. Let's go to our room."

Megatron gently lifted her up while she clutched onto his chest plates.

Megatron only frowned as he thought about how much she was beating herself up.

Once they got to their room, Megatron gently lowered her onto the berth, only for her to grab onto him tighter.

Megatron lifted her back up before sitting on his berth.

Y/n: "W-what did I do wrong. I-i took all the pr-precautions, and e-even tried to get along with you...."

Megatron lifted her chin to stare into her optics.

Megatron: "You did nothing wrong. These things just happen."

Y/n: "B-but...."

Megatron: "You did nothing wrong. Let me take care of you now....okay."

Y/n: "O-okay."

Megatron watched over her and made sure to be there for her whenever she needed.

She would even fall asleep on him at times, squeezing his torso rightly.

Megatron sat up against the headboard of his berth as he gently stroked the sides of Y/n.

Megatron: "As much as my spark pains me to see you like this. It hurts even more knowing that you blame yourself for all this."

Megatron only starred off when he realized that he did love Y/n. He always had. It just never truly occurred to him until now.

Megatron: "I'm so stupid. I knew you were sparked with our child, and I wasn't even there to hold you up when you fell down."

Megatron: "However, despite all of this, I now am certain that I do love you. Much more than you will ever truly know."

Megatron looked at her sleeping peacefully.

It had already been two Earth months since the miscarriage and even though her body was completely healed, he knew for a fact that her spark wasn't.

Though Megatrons hadn't healed yet either. He may not have been the one carrying it. But he still had a connection to the child even if he didn't feel it like she did.

Y/n: "You're not stupid......I should've known you would be hurting as well."

Megatron opened his optics to see Y/n curled up in a ball up against his torso and chest.

Y/n: "Is it true.....do you love me...or are you just pretending."

Megatron: "I do love you Y/n...please believe me."

Y/n: "......prove it..."

Megatron: "What?"

Y/n: "Prove it."

Megatron looked at her before he took her mouth in a kiss.

Y/n: "Say it...."

Megatron: "I love you."

Y/n sat up and laid on top of his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck cables.

Megatron: "Y/n....I know you are still hurting, but please.....allow us to sparkbond."

Y/n: "Are you sure? How do you know I love you."

Megatron: "Do you love me?"

Y/n opened her spark chamber.

Y/n: "Why don't you find out."

Megatron looked at her beautiful spark. It still flickered and sparked, but for the most part, it was strong.

Megatron brought hid plates back.

Megatron: "I'll go slow....I promise."

Megatron and Y/n slowly let their sparks merge together. Y/n winced in pain at her spark, starting to truly feel the light and life of Megatron's.

Y/n soon lunged into him, holding his back as she started seeing all of his memories flash through her mind.

Soon, they each felt the bond slowly mend their sparks.

Y/n sighed in relief at the feeling before she looked into Megatron's optics.

Y/n: "To the end of time?"

Megatron: "To the end of time. My lovely queen."

Okay, I do hope you all enjoyed this and that you all have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world. Bye-bye.