The markings of her lover pt2 (Arcee x femme reader)

Y/n struggled in her sleep as she dreamed. Her hands were bound, and her neck and chest were bleeding as the gladiators sickly purple optics continued to bite into her metal.

Instantly, she awoke scared as she vented roughly.

She instantly held her head in her servos as she looked at all of her scars. Looking at her stomach plates, she frowned. Her least favorite scar was the first one. A small bite mark right above her cod covering.

Y/n: "I'm safe here....I'm safe with my love.....Damn....I really need some recharge."

As the weeks went by, Arcee noticed Y/n looked a lot more tired and hardly ever spoke.

Arcee: "Hey darling... Everything okay? You've been really quiet lately."

Y/n: "I've been having these nightmares lately. I'm afraid Megatron is going to find me again and t-take me away from you."

Arcee: "I would never allow that to happen, my love...never in the history of Cybertron or the universe."

Arcee then leaned in, giving her a loving kiss that she absolutely adored.

Y/n then huffed as she almost fell had it not been for Arcee keeping her up.

Arcee: "Melting like butter all over again. What am I going to do with you."

Y/n only squeaked as Arcee laughed lightly.

After a few months, the bots were on the decepticon ship.

They all quietly followed Y/n.

Y/n: "Now remember... this is a night mission. Most of the higher-ups are asleep but still watch for the cameras. Soundwave hardly ever recharges if the cameras are down they won't be for long."

The bots all nodded as Y/n led them back through the ship until they got to the area of entry.

Once the bridge opened and the bots walked through, Y/n was grabbed from behind.

Y/n looked at the servo and instantly froze.

Megatron: "You being with that slag of a femme.....Well I guess we'll have to change that."

The next thing Y/n knew, she was pushed up against the wall.

Megatron: "Time to reclaim you....then I'll see if I can get a mechling out of you."

Y/n instantly started to tear up.

Megatron: "Neck....Now."

Y/n knew better than to disobey even though she became an autobot. She turned her helm to the side and tried to hold back the tears as she almost screamed at the dente, sinking into her neck.

Y/n: (Sweatspart....please hurry...)

Back at base

Arcee: "I'm going with you!"

Optimus: "Arcee, it's better if you stay here."

Arcee: "No! Megatron has her. I'm going!"

Arcee darted past him back onto the decepticon ship and instantly attacked the nearest decepticon she saw.

She held her blades up to the con as the others cane through.

Arcee: "Where is she! WHERE'S Y/N!!"

Vehicon: "I don't know what you're talking about! Y/n disappeared a long time ago. Even if she was on the ship, she would be near Lord Megatron."

Smokescreen then hit the top of the vehicons helm, knocking him out.

Smokescreen: "Let's split up."

Wheeljack and Arcee walked through out the ship.

Wheeljack: "So what was that about."

Arcee: "I met Y/n a few months ago she was "claimed" by Megatron. We got her out of it, and I swore to protect her."

As Arcee checked the rooms, she eventually heard a scream and slammed into the door, seeing Megatron walking over to her.

Arcee then jumped in front of Megatron and slashed his armor, making him stagger back.

Wheeljack went to Y/n, making sure to be careful.

Arcee continued fighting with Jim when she spoke.

Arcee: "Back OFF!!"

Wheeljack: "Arcee, we need to get her back immediately."

Arcee then looked at Y/n before looking at Megatron: "This isn't over Megatron. I'm going to fragging kill you if this ever happens again."

Soon, the autobots were in the base.

Ratchet: "She has multiple new dents, deep cuts, and multiple new "claiming" wounds."

Arcee: "I should've fragging killed him when I had the chance."

Y/n: "I'm fine Arcee this isn't the worst he's done to me."

Arcee: "I'll still fragging kill him."

Y/n: "Thank you, darling....Megatron wanted me to produce him a heir. A mechling to be more exact."

Optimus: "We would never allow that to happen Y/n."

Later that night, Y/n and Arcee slept together.

Y/n: "Thank you for staying with me, Arcee."

Arcee: "Any time, my love...any time."

Soon, they drifted onto a peaceful recarge.