The beauty on the rocks. (Primus x Queen femme reader)

Okay so for this request we've got an interesting one. Now here's the thing Primus is huge. So you'll need to imagine planets that are bigger than Cybertron. Okay let's get onto it.

Primus traveled further out into the part of space known as the twilight realm. One of the safest places from unicron. Now that him and Unicron were sworn enemies Primus just wanted to be able to protect the galaxy without being destroyed in the process.

Primus: "Such a lonely place......hmmm?"

Primus looked up to see a huge planet almost like a moon. Primus then moved a little faster till he got to the moon's atmosphere and gently landed on the surface.

Primus then looked at the energon plants before gently holding one in his servo.

Primus: "Such amazing things this galaxy can make."

Little did Primus know that he was being watched.

Y/n daughter of the cosmos was young despite her being known as a queen. Despite Y/n looking cybertronian she was actually born from a dying star.

Y/n watched Primus closely as he held the energon and silver foilidge. Then she started to sing. Catching Primus by surprise.

He looked behind him in shock as Y/n sang. Primus watched as she walked forward towards him.

Primus has heard about the daughter of the cosmos but he didn't expect her to be this beautiful.

Soon Y/n reached out and glided her servos across his chest before circling him to get a better understanding of him.

Primus watched as she continued touching his body. Shivers ran down his back before she looked at him in the optics.

Y/n and him stared at each other before she reached up slightly cuffing his face only for her to lean in and kiss him.

Primus stood there in shock as she kissed him until he lifted her chin up giving her better access.

Y/n only smiled until she felt it. The warmth radiating from his chest until she felt a strong sense wash over telling her who he really was.

Y/n then scrambled back almost in fear before she bowed.

Y/n: "Apologies Primus....I didn't mean to act like a harlots to you. I shouldn't have acted like that."

Primus was shocked and almost embarrassed that he was being recognized like this.

Primus then reached out and took her servo before helping her up onto her pedes.

Primus: "It is fine darling you have not harmed me nor disrespected me in anyway."

Primus then got to the ground and bowed to her instead causing her spark to pond and her face to blush.

Primus: "Dear Y/n daughter of the cosmos. I would be more than happy to give you my spark. Will you do me the honor of being mine?"

Y/n was shocked as he spoke and bowed to her causing her to blush even more

Y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing or seeing. The mighty Primus bowed and proposed to her. Of all the galaxy he chose her.

Y/n then took his servo before he looked up at her.

Y/n: "It would be an honor to be your Bride mighty Primus."

Primus only smiled as he rose to his pedes and stole her mouth into a kiss.

Y/n only moaned as she was pushed up against him only for her body to jerk at the feeling of something against her port.

Y/n: "I-its that your?"

Primus: "Indeed.....if you do not wish to right now we don't have to."

Y/n only looked down before looking up at him.

Y/n: "Primus please....open your spark chamber."

Primus stared at her shocked before he smiled and allowed his spark to open up to her.

Y/n looked at his spark. Pulsing and blooming with life in every way.

Y/n then allowed her plates to move back causing her spark to automatically flow out to Primus.

Y/n then winced from the energy that flowed out from his spark. Her body started to twitch a little while Primus held her close as her spark radiated warmth and love from inside.

Y/n then held on to Primus as she felt him moving. Y/n huffed holding onto him as they started. Her body clutched onto him as he thrusted into her.

Y/n: "Primus......Ugh.....this feels good."

Primus started to groan as well from how tight she was. The feeling of her port squeezing him felt as if she would never let go.

Soon Y/n started to squeak and moan louder along with Primus before their sparks buzzed and burned. Then Y/n and Primus groaned when their sparks flared alive as Primus pumped his transfluid into her.

Y/n panted as her body steamed to release heat from her body.

Y/n: "That was.....perfect."

Primus: "Indeed it was."

Y/n: "Can we go again?"

Primus then groaned as he felt a rush of heat flow through him.

Y/n then groaned when she felt his spike harden again.

Y/n: "Guess that's a yes."

Y/n sat up before she started to ride him making him smile as he looked up at her.

Y/n groaned and moaned as her spark ignited in a flurry of want, love, and need.

Soon Y/n found herself underneath Primus. His glossa went down her throat and their eyes closed as their sparks burned together.

Soon Y/n and Primus had a beautiful daughter. With Primus's power Unicron could never harm them in Y/n's realm.

Y/n: "Isn't she beautiful dear."

Primus smiled down at his daughter.

Primus: "The most beautiful spark I've ever seen, my love."

Alright so....I didn't think I'd be writing a one shot with the god of transformers as the partner. Anyways I hope you all have a great day, night, wherever you are in the world post again soon. Bye-bye