The king and queen. (Optimus x Airachnid)

A/n: "I have received this request for an unusual ship that I have not particularly seen. But for all the shippers that love this one I do hope you enjoy. And I am very sorry I have not updated. I have been busy with school and normally am way to tired by the end of the week. I also got a new phone so I hope you guys aren't too hungry for a new update. Anyways plz enjoy."

The autobots continued to fight back against all the insections that had attacked. With Cybertron being restored and slowly getting repaired the attack has been quite the surprise.
Optimus had just returned from the core of Cybertron after Primus allowed him to return granting him his spark and old body back.

As Optimus fought they all heard a loud screech looking up seeing Airachnid. She was using the insections as stairs as she walked down to the autobots.

They were all on guard about to shoot when Airachnid spoke.

Airachnid: "So you actually restored Cybertron....must say it's still quite beautiful is it not."

Arcee: "What the frag do you want!"

Airachnid: "No need to be so hostile. I come with a proposal for Optimus."

Optimus put his blasters away and hummed.

Optimus: "What would that be Airachnid?"

Airachnid: "I will cease my army if you join me as my conjux endura."

The bots all stepped back except for Optimus who seemed shocked.

Arcee: "You want to marry Optimus?!”

Airachnid: "Indeed. I am of royal blood and if Optimus is to marry me he would become the king of my insecticon army. Plus he would be higher up in this broken world. I'm sure that meets some type of requirement."

The bots all continued to hold up their guns keeping them warm to shoot whenever. But Optimus just looked down before he walked forward.

Optimus: "Very well Airachnid. We shall hold it in Iacon. Please go get yourself ready. We shall be waiting in the main hall."

Airachnid smiled before turning around and calling her inspections back.

As the bots walked towards Iacon the autobots all seemed shocked at Optimus accepting.

Ultra Magnus: "I know you're doing this for our own good. But you don't have to marry her."

Arcee: "Plus why is it that you accepted. After all the things she's done."

Optimus simply reached for his comm and spoke to Ratchet.

Optimus: "Ratchet. I know that you don't agree with this. However I am going to need you to hold our wedding bond."

Later on Airachnid and Optimus stood at the high altar as Ratchet read the stars and readings for them.

Ratchet: "We are gathered to witness the binding of two sparks becoming one. With this reading both Optimus Prime the leader of the autobots and Queen Airachnid of the insecticons shall be joined for all eternity until death do they part."

Optimus looked to Airachnid and spoke his readings as did Airachnid.

Optimus and Airachnid then walked out of Iacon the insecticons following close behind along with the autobots.

Optimus: "The insecticons shall have a place here. But I'm afraid I do not have a proper hive for them, Airachnid."

Airachnid: "A hive will normally stay with their queen. Do you perhaps have something below our home?"

Optimus: "I have some old chambers that can be used. I'm not sure if that will suffice or not."

Airachnid: "That sounds perfect. Shall we go home now dear?"