Never enough! (Female Megatron x Optimus)

Warning: "This will indeed be a lemon."

Megatron sat on her throne over looking the room. Her optics stared at each of the computers and Vehicons.

She listened carefully to everything around her when she saw Starscream walk past the throne only to turn on his heel and bow.

Megatron: "What is it now, Starscream?"

Starscream: "My lady, I was wondering if you wanted me to surveillance the autobots."

Megatron: "After the stunt you pulled yesterday, pft no. Go train your seekers if you must do something otherwise your waisting my time."

Starscream blabbered before speaking. "Y-yes, my lady."

Megatron continued to listen to the room her optics closed when she heard Soundwaves' quiet pedesteps walk in.

Megatron: "Ah, Soundwave...is there something you need."

Soundwave showed what time it was when Megatron smirked.

Megatron: "I appreciate the reminder, but I'm not planning on taking a fly today."

Soundwave then replayed Megatrons' voice from the day before.

:Megatron: "Not today. Soundwave, I'll do it tomorrow."

Megatron chuckled before speaking.

Megatron: "You really want me to go out, huh?"

Soundwave brought a smiley face up and nodded.

Megatron: "Very well, Soundwave if you insist I must."

Soundwave nodded as Megatron stood and walked out towards the flight deck.

As she walked, the decepticons stopped and stared. Greeted with "Madam," "my lady," or "my Queen."

Soon, she got to the flight deck and took off into the sky.

Megatron flew for hours, loving the air and sky through the seems in her metal.

Soon, she flew straight up, going as high as she could straight into the first layer of the atmosphere before transforming and falling back.

She crossed her arms behind her head as she fell. She free falled for a while before she noticed the ground coming closer. Megatron then transformed and sped up spinning down, and just before she hit the ground, she reared up and transformed, landing with a thump.

She dusted herself off and stretched before walking into the woods to a hot spring.

Megatron: "Ah, there it is."

Megatron walked into the hot water and eased herself into it. She loved the heat gathering onto her metal.

Megatron: "Not as good as a hot energon or oil bath but still the perfect temperature for me."

Megatron still listened to her surroundings but didn't notice that not 10 feet away, the autobots crouched and watched her.

The autobots were confused as to why she was out here of all places laying in a hot spring.

The autobots then saw a deer walking out of the woods towards Megatron.

They held their vents as the deer went closer.

Megatron opened her eyes and stared at the deer.

Megatron: "Need berries again? Very well."

Megatron reached up and grabbed a branch with black and red berries, breaking one off and holding it to the deer.