Let your spark be with me. (Wheeljack x Ratchet's sister)

Alrighty guys I'm back sorry for the long wait. And the delay in posts. I've been pretty sick for the past couple weeks and the seasonal depression is kicking in but anyways. Let's get to this story.

P.s. This is a lemon read at your own risks.

Wheeljack grunted as Ratchet repaired the remaining damage from his last capture.

Wheeljack: "Scrap careful doc that fragging hurts you know."

Ratchet: "Just stay still."

Wheeljack then looked up to see Magnus and Optimus walking in.

Magnus: "Ratchet is everything ready for-?"

Ratchet: "yepepepep. I'm working Commander. And I would like some peace thank you."

Magnus: "Apologies Doctor."

Ratchet: "You can send Y/n in after she has cleaned herself and her tools."

Magnus nodded before walking out.

Optimus: "I'm surprised you're willing to share your space with her Ratchet."

Ratchet: "She may have been separated from me....but Y/n is still my sister and one of my bestest of friends. Besides it would be great to be reunited with her after so long."

Wheeljack: "You have a sister sunshine?"

Ratchet only huffed before he rolled his eyes.

Ratchet: "Yes I have a sister now shut up while I finish your repairs."

Once Wheeljack was repaired he started to walk out only to see a beautiful blaze red femme walking by. A medical bag hung on her hip while a small toolbox was in her hand and a holopad in the other.

Wheeljack stopped before looking back at her.

Wheeljack: "Hey beautiful."

Y/n stopped and turned to see him only for her to tense up.

Wheeljack walked closer before leaning up against the wall.

Wheeljack: "aren't you Docbots sister? Y/n right? My names Wheeljack.

Wheeljack held out his servo only to see she wasn't shaking it.

Y/n simply stood still before she took his servo shook it once then walked off.

Over the next few days Wheeljack started to fall harder for her. She was beautiful and her servos worked quickly and efficiently in any type of repair. Soon Wheeljack started to try and talk to her more and more hoping that maybe they could get together but each and every time he tried to make a move she would back away scared.

And each and every one of those times Ratchet was there to throw a wrench at him.

Eventually Wheeljack stopped trying to go up to her and instead waited for whenever she happened to walk past him. He would try and wink or wave and each time she just looked him up and down before skittering away.

Ratchet: "So when are you gonna stop?"

Wheeljack: "Why is she so scared of me. I may be a wrecker but I'm not famous or anything."

Ratchet: "That wasn't what I asked, Wheeljack."

Wheeljack then turned to Ratchet and stared into his optics.

Wheeljack: "Just tell me why she's scared of me."

Ratchet: "Not my place to tell, Wheeljack. You'd have to find out yourself."

Wheeljack simply grumbled before he rolled his optics and went to his room.

That night Wheeljack walked out towards the showers. He had felt the need to get a shower for a little while so because they installed baths Wheeljack decided to go and try them out.