scrap! (Bulkhead x insecticon reader)

Alrighty we've got another one for the book. Now Im not the best at writing Bulkhead x reader but I will sure as scrap try. Alrighty let's get on to it.

Ps: this takes place in Tfp season 2 episode 10. If you wish to watch this, Tfp is free to watch on Tubi.

Bulkhead quietly walked through the nemesis as he tried to hide from the cameras and the cons at the same time only for him to bump into one of the Starscream clones.

Bulkhead: "Starscream!"

Starscream clone: "Why is it that every time I return to my old stomping grounds I find an autobot roaming the halls."

Bulkhead: "Don't tell me you came crawling back to Megatron."

Starscream clone: "Hardly now out of my way."

Clone Starscream began to walk around him only for Bulk to step in front of him to speak.

Bulkhead : "Scream you've got to show me the way off this boat."

Starscream clone: "Sorry, too busy."

Bulkhead then got up in Starscream's face.

Bulkhead: "Look when you needed help-"

Starscream clone: "As I recall we bartered so unless you have anything of value to offer me step aside."

Bulkhead: "The exit Now!"

Starscream clone: "I may have given Arcee a free pass when she and I last met-"

Bulkhead stumbled back as the Starscream clone slashed him across the metal.

"-But I won't hesitate to skewer you as I did a certain cliffjumper!"

Bulkhead held the scratch as he groaned slightly before looking up at the Starscream clone angrily.

Bulkhead then charged at Starscream knocking him back only for the clone to ready his blasters.

Starscream clone: "Perish Bulkhead."

But  before Starscream could shoot, Bulkhead lunged into him and beat the clone into the ground.

Bulkhead: "This is for Cliffjumper, for bumblebee, for everything!"

Bulkhead then beat the Starscream clone one more time before it stopped working.

Bulkhead stood up shaken by what he's done.

Bulkhead: "Sorry Scream but you left me no choice."

Bulkhead then started back down the hall as quietly as possible.

Over the course of Bulkhead trying to get out he walks in front of a door only for it to open and him come face to face with an Insecticon similar to Airachnid only less sharp and menacing.

Bulkhead readied his guns as did the femme.

Decepticon: "What are you doing here autobot. Shouldn't you be in the ground?"

Bulkhead: "I would be if you cons hadn't picked me up by mistake."

The femme looked at him shocked before she put her blasters away.

Decepticon: "So you're not raiding our ship?"

Bulkhead: "No I'm trying to get off of this fragging boat."

Decepticon: "Oh.....well.....i'd rather not get in trouble with the boss so....do you want help getting off the ship?"

Bulkhead lowered his blasters as he looked at her.

Bulkhead: "You'll.....help me?"

Decepticon: "Yeah sure, I'm not too big of a fan of killing and id rather not witness it so let's just get you off the ship while Soundwave is occupied."