Beauty of the Cons (Arcee x Femme decepticon reader)

We've got a new request. Honestly this one will probably be the best of all the femme x femme ones I've wrote. So I hope you all enjoy.

Starscream: "I've got in contact with you to have you come and join me not to laugh and gloat."

?: "Well, it's only the fact that hehehahahe you claim you've "slayed The Mighty Megatron." I really dought that....heh....I'll be to this little planet you speak of shortly. Y/n out."

Arcee and Hotrod drove through the woods, trying to find the source of their massive readings.

That was when they saw smoke rising into the sky.

They drove faster until they found the wreckage of a ship.

Arcee: "Be careful Hotrod no telling what's here."

Arcee looked around the ship when Hotrod hollered.

Hotrod: "Decepticon."

Arcee quickly ran over and grabbed his guns, forcing them down.

Arcee: "Don't shoot her. Maybe we can convince her to join us."

Hotrod: "Really, Arcee?"

Arcee: "Yes, now cmon, let's get her out of the wreckage."

Hotrod: "But she's a decepticon."

Arcee: "And we may be able to change her."

They started moving the wreckage off of her when they saw her open her optics as she tried to stagger up.

Arcee: "Woah there, con your injured stay down."

The decepticon only stood up again and staggered out of the wreckage before she almost fell.

Hotrod instantly grabbed her before looking to Arcee.

Hotrod: "Yeah, let's get her to base."

Arcee and Hotrod gently laid her on the berth as Ratchet got to work.

Optimus: "I'm glad that you guys brought her instead of killing her, but why did you bring her here?"

Hotrod: "Arcee thinks she can be changed."

Optimus: "Well then, Arcee, when she wakes up, I'm putting her in your responsibility. If you can get her to change, then she'll be welcomed among us."

Arcee saluted before she walked over to Ratchet.

Arcee: "How long do you think her repairs will take?"

Ratchet: "Depends....could take a while. She may not wake up for a few days afterward."

Arcee only nodded as the bots started going amongst the day.

It was almost a week later, and Starscream began to notice. He had already checked her ship or what remained of it, and he couldn't get in touch with her.

Starscream: "Hmm.....I wonder if she was taken. Oh well....let's go check on the patient. After all, Megatron may never wake, might as well gloat to him about how greatly im leading the decepticons."

Back at the base, Y/n started to stir awake. And when she did wake up, she was startled by two big blue optics staring into hers.

Y/n: "Uhh.....hello."

She then heard a voice.

?: "Bumblebee, get out of her face. You may scare her."

Bumblebee: *(huh, oh yeah...aorry Hotrod.)*

Hotrod only rolled his optics as Bumblebee eased away from her.

Y/n: "Huh? So Autobots found me, hmm. Let me guess: you're gonna put me in a cell and ask me for my designation and some information."