Hidden beneath (Megatron x Ancient Prime wolf)

The decepticons continued to remove the frozen ice and rocks. After Soundwave had finished a little side project of decoding what looked to be ancient autobot writing, the decepticons thought it wise to see what they would find.

Soon, the last of the rubble was removed and opened into an ice cavern.

The vehicon and eradicon troops all marched vigilantly into the cavern.

Raw energon caved the walls along with gold, diamonds, and many other raw metals and crystals. By the time they got into the deepest part of the cavern, they stopped.

Trooper T34-5: "......Sir.....should we maybe...."

Trooper 10s9: "Call Lord Megatron......Yeah....do that...."

The vehicons and eradicons stood still as they waited for their leader.

Back on the nemisis

Megatron: "You misunderstand Starscream... I intend to bring the predacons back because they are much easier to control."

Starscream: "My liege the beast we have now barely listens to our commands."

Megatron: "Your commands. It listens to me."

Vehicon troop: "Lord Megatron, we are receiving a message from the escavation team."

Megatron: "Is their a problem?"

Vehicon: "No, my leige, but they wish to speak with you."

Megatron walked over, pressing the button.

Megatron: "What is it."

Vehicon Trooper: "Lord Megatron, we have uncovered it."

Megatron: "Then bring it to me."

Vehicon Trooper: ".....We can't....I would suggest you, commander, and Shockwave come down here.....i think you may want to witness this for yourself."

Megatron was curious as he turned to Soundwave, and soon Megatron, Starscream, Shockwave, and Knockout were at the entrance.

Megatron: "What is it?"

Trooper T34-5: "I've never seen it before My leige. All I can say is that it's not a weapon."

Megatron walked forward Starscream, Shockwave, and Knockout, following close behind.

Starscream: "I don't see why they wanted us to come down here it's not like we're gonna find a frozen Predacon..."

The decepticons stopped in their tracks....there frozen before their eyes was a creature that was only spoken of in ancient writings.

Starscream: "A-another one of Shockwaves predacons."

Shockwave: "Negative."

Knockout: "I don't even think that's a predacon."

Megatron: "Because it's not....."

Megatron started to walk forward. The frozen creature was slightly bigger than a predacon. However, the armor was sleek, the claws much bigger and sharper. Teeth poked out of its mouth just a little bit, but what stuck out to Megatron the most was its mane of fur like texture around its neck and the obvious dark spark that sat perfectly in the middle of its chest.

Megatron: "This my decepticpns is a creature of legend. Believed to go extinct before the predacons ever did. Only a few existed in its time."

Knockout: "Well, what is it then?"

Megatron: "This my decepticons....is a Primeial beast....what this planet would call.....A Prime Wolf."

Starscream: "A....Prime...Wolf."