Just a tad confused (Megatron x Starscream's twin sister)

I know it's been a while and for that I truly apologize. If I've accidentally missed any of your requests please re-comment them and I will do my best to write them. Anyways let's get to it.

Y/n stood next to Starscream trying to stay quiet as Megatron got up into Starscream's face. Her wings drooped behind her back as Megatron threw Starscream across the room.

Megatron: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Yes sir.."

Megatron: "Get your brother out of my sight."

Y/n nods as she helps Starscream up and takes him to a different room.

Starscream coughs slightly as he stands up.

Starscream: "Stupid Fragging Megatron....He doesn't deserve the rights to anything!"

Y/n: "You gonna try and kill him again?"

Starscream: "But of course my dear sister. However I shall simply wait in the shadows until my time is right! And you shall be my second in command."

Y/n: "Look I'm all for getting power and being at a higher rank than a mere soldier but.....hiding in the shadows....who knows when Megatron's going to be blown up again."

Starscream: "Precisely....we don't and that will give us the benefit of secrecy and surprise."

*Y/n only sighs as she smiles and turns.*

Y/n: "Just don't get in his line if fire again. He's obviously mad since he beat the scrap out of you ....again."

Starscream: "Just be glad you haven't had to face his wrath."

Y/n: "Trust me I am.....but I do often wonder why he's never laid a servo on me.....Anyways try to rest up."

Y/n leafy the room before walking back towards the main flight deck.

*A few weeks later*

Y/n continues down the corridor wondering where her brother had gone. She was still very upset with that glitchy aft spider for abandoning him and leaving him to the autobots.

Y/n walked into the main terminal room seeing Megatron talking to Airachnid.

Airachnid: "I'm just saying there's no point in her being here. She's most likely just as treacherous if not more than her brother."

Megatron: "Make no mistake Airachnid, Y/n has proven herself more times than I can count. Just because my former second isn't here does not mean she should join her brother. So I suggest you watch your tongue."

Y/n: "Ahem...am I... interrupting something?"

*Airachnid smirks at Y/n before walking over*

Airachnid: "Nothing at all Y/n."

Airachnid tries to lay her servo on Y/n's shoulder only for Y/n to growl and slap it away before getting up in her face threateningly.

Y/n: "I already lost two of my brothers and Starscream is the only one left. I suggest that you leave me alone. And don't you DARE touch me again!"

Y/n grabbed Airachnid wrist before staring her in the optics.

Y/n: "You may be the second but I'm sure our leader would love to watch me break you down into tiny pieces."

Y/n let go of Airachnid before walking over to her post and started working only for Airachnid to growl before leaving.

Megatron: "Impressive Y/n"

Y/n: "Your comment is noted, My Lord."

Megatron continued gazing at her body before he saw something on her wing before brushing it off only for her to grip the console and groan.