Sacred shy lover (Bulkhead x Smokescreen's twin sister)

I got a new request, and it's for Bulk. Hell yeah! I've been waiting for someone to ask for something like this. Let's get you it.

As I hid in the shadows, Smokescreen blasted. At the cons attacking the other autobots.

I was concerned when Smoke hit an energon leak trail, causing the entire area to go up in Smoke and blue fire.

I covered up my face and then looked up to see Smoke talking to the other autobots. I looked over them all and saw Smokescreen had a rock stuck between his plating.

I ran over there.

Y/n: "Smoke, I told you not to be reckless."

All the autobots pointed their guns at me, causing me to squeak and hide.

Smoke: "Woah woah woah. It's okay. This is my sister y/n."

Smokescreen pulled me out and pushed me in front of Optimus Prime.

Smoke: "Say hi Y/n."

Y/n: "erm....h-hello."

Optimus: "Hello there."

Smokescreen: "Anyways, what were you saying."

Y/n: "I was talking about how I told you not to be reckless. And you have a rock stuck between your side paneling."

Smoke: "Oh, it's fine. Don't be such a worried archivest."

Y/n: "Smoke!"

Optimus: "You are an Archivest?"

Y/n: "N-no, I'm a medic. I just helped Alpha Trion with some of his work."

Before long, I was in their base when I saw a big green bot.

Looking down, I saw his leg hurt badly.

Bulkhead: "What you looking at, kid!?"

I squeaked, looking away.

Y/n: "S-sorry."

I could hear Smokescreen telling our story well, at least his side.

Optimus: "Y/n."

Y/n: "Uhmm, well, it mostly went how. Smoke told it, but. During the time that Smoke was guarding the door, I was inside with Alpha Trion, helping him place some relics in containers."

"That was when he asked me to go get the covenant and the quill."

"He always had it locked so no one could get in it besides me and him."

"I grabbed it out of the caseing to take it to him, but when I got there, Alpha was gone, and Smoke had decepticons surrounding him."

"Suddenly, there was a shockfire, and it caused me to get knocked out. Luckily, Smoke and I were put on the same cargo ship."

Arcee: "And the covenant? Where is that at?"

I looked at Arcee before looking down at my chest plates.

Arcee: "You didn't."

Y/n: "I had to protect it the best I could. The only other option was to place it in my chest cavity."

Optimus: "Would Alpha Trion have approved this?"

Y/n: "I'm not sure. At the time, I was just doing what I thought was right."

Ratchet: "Does it hurt you at all?"

Y/n: "No, it sort of just sits in there."

As the days and nights went on, Smoke had earned some recognition for the couple of times he went out, but no one really trusted him.